Thread: 3rd cycle

robofish is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle

This will be my 3rd cycle and i want to start getting the stuff heres what i want to use
    anavar 40mgs ed 4 weeks
    test e 500mgs a weeks i dont know for how long it just depends on how long i run the deca
    deca dont know wheather to use 400 or 600 mgs and dont know how long to run it for my last cycle i ran if for 10weeks but i was thinking of running if for 10-15weeks i have also been considering MGF 40mcgs ed for 30days cause one of my pecs are lagging behind. need help with pct.

My last cycle was test e and deca for 10weeks.

Stats
    5 8
    9% bf

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    that dose of anavar imo is a waste and so is the length of time. I would never go anything less then 75mg ed for 8-10 weeks. Ideally 100mg ed is the best and for me the longer i ran it the better the results seemed no joke. I would comment on the rest but i think you need to do some research first.

stpete is offline Banned
    What were your first 2 cycles?

1st cycle was test e 500mgs for 10weeks and mdrol for 4 weeks, 2nd cycle was test e 500mgs for 12 weeks and deca 400mgs for 10weeks. is it better to run deca for a longer time or at a higher dose? as for the var... i thought you didnt want to run orals for an extended period of time... so what do u suggest on the var? i really want to try it out.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks should be fine for deca , if you really want you can run it for 12 and run the test for 14
    If you want to run the deca @ 600mg i suggest lowering the test to about 300mg, if you dont you will be running about 1200mg of gear a week with the anavar which i think is over kill for a 3rd cycle
    X 2 on running the anavar between 80-100mg per day

Pct
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Hcg can be run throught cycle if you choose

fastR6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    10 weeks should be fine for deca , if you really want you can run it for 12 and run the test for 14
    If you want to run the deca @ 600mg i suggest lowering the test to about 300mg, if you dont you will be running about 1200mg of gear a week with the anavar which i think is over kill for a 3rd cycle
    X 2 on running the anavar between 80-100mg per day

Pct
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Hcg can be run throught cycle if you choose
    You suggest he runs his test at 1/2 what his deca dose is??? LOL

Test mg SHOULD always be higher weekly than your deca, does any other members want to tell big_ron why??

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by fastR6 View Post

Test mg SHOULD always be higher weekly than your deca, does any other members want to tell big_ron why??
    one word.. DecaDick.. i agree.. keep test at same if not more then deca .. 600mg of each would be fine but you will most likely get what you need off600mg test and 400mg deca

Maybe you need to be told why it doesnt need to be higher than the deca ? Deca will shut your natural testosterone down, so you can replace it with a dose higher then the average, ie 300mg.

Prami or caber can be used for the other issues. test does not need to be higher than deca!

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    one word.. DecaDick.. i agree.. keep test at same if not more then deca .. 600mg of each would be fine but you will most likely get what you need off600mg test and 400mg deca
    Deca dick should be 2 words man... okay run the cycles however you want, im just giving the advice. your choice to listen

Maybe you need to be told why it doesnt need to be higher than the deca ? Deca will shut your natural testosterone down, so you can replace it with a dose higher then the average, ie 300mg.

Prami or caber can be used for the other issues. test does not need to be higher than deca!
    big_ron, I gotta say you're wrong that test doesn't NEED to be higher than deca....you guys ask any exp/high level user....that is SO not true!

Can you give me reasons for this? i wish Big was around to chime in because he was all over this issue

big_ron are you asking me "reasons for why test should be run higher than deca "?

Yes....

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    What is the aim of the cycle cutting or bulk? If cutting I would just run test and var. You generally don't need to run more test than deca , just enough to keep your test levels normal or higher so you keep your libido etc.

so 400mgs of deca for 10 weeks will still get me some good gains? and 500mgs of test be fine again? now about the var i did a deca test cycle last time i really want to add something or maybe even try something new. i was thinking about tren but did some reseach and its not suggested until lot later cycles. I read that var is a pretty mild steroid (side effect wise)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    What is the aim of the cycle cutting or bulk? If cutting I would just run test and var. You generally don't need to run more test than deca, just enough to keep your test levels normal or higher so you keep your libido etc.
    i was hoping to bulk but also make sure i get NO fat percent gain and if possible loose a percent or two.

Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    so 400mgs of deca for 10 weeks will still get me some good gains? and 500mgs of test be fine again? now about the var i did a deca test cycle last time i really want to add something or maybe even try something new. i was thinking about tren but did some reseach and its not suggested until lot later cycles. I read that var is a pretty mild steroid (side effect wise)
    Yes 400mg deca is fine, you will get great results aslong as diet and training are in check.

You can add the var if you like, your choice really.

Yes leave the tren for a while to come haha

Yes 400mg deca is fine, you will get great results aslong as diet and training are in check.

You can add the var if you like, your choice really.

Yes leave the tren for a while to come haha
    how long should i run var for? and you said between 80-100mgs right? how toxic will it be to the liver for 6-8weeks of use? and what kind of gains will i get if i add the var?

yeah 80-100 mg for 8 weeks i think will be fine, get some liver support supplements to run while you are on. you should be fine.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    big_ron, I gotta say you're wrong that test doesn't NEED to be higher than deca....you guys ask any exp/high level user....that is SO not true!
    You will find 90% of the experienced users here will say a TRT dose of test(250mgs a week) is all that is needed when running high dose deca ... So actually you in this case are wrong... Im running 400mgs deca with 250mgs test now...

now what about the MGF i have been reading a lot about it but i want to hear about some personal expericances with it. Its just a slin pin in the mucle you want to grow right? and its everyday after you work out?

oyvind_1989 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoboss View Post
    You will find 90% of the experienced users here will say a TRT dose of test(250mgs a week) is all that is needed when running high dose deca... So actually you in this case are wrong... Im running 400mgs deca with 250mgs test now...
    true!

You will find 90% of the experienced users here will say a TRT dose of test(250mgs a week) is all that is needed when running high dose deca... So actually you in this case are wrong... Im running 400mgs deca with 250mgs test now...
    Thanks man

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    you're wrong. I remember BIG stating once you CAN run deca at or lower than test...

boxin23 is offline Member
    I have to agree with this. I am not going off of what others here have said. It is in the numbers and factual evidence. You will get shut down on the deca and 250 of test will replace the test that is needed to keep the noodle working. You could run higher but why not let the deca do the work. I mean shit if you wanna run a high test cycle then run it and save the deca for some other time No need to run it higher than the deca.

Ok so if i drop the test to 250mgs a week and do 400mgs of deca ill get about the same gains as 500mgs of test and 400mgs of deca? And any one know about MGF?

Its hard to say you will get the SAME gains, but because you are new to these compounds lower doses are more effective, the more and the higher you run them the less effective they are to your body, so better to start off low.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    Ok so if i drop the test to 250mgs a week and do 400mgs of deca ill get about the same gains as 500mgs of test and 400mgs of deca? And any one know about MGF?
    generally speaking no. But you should see excellent gains with the lower dosed cycle. You are new to those compounds as stated above, so why push it? Try lower first.

Did this mega fish bum get banned or just pull his head in?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Definitley agree that Bigron is right. All you need to prevent deca dick is to replace the testosterone that your body would have been producing naturally. Hence the TRT dose I"m running my next cycle with 300test/400deca. I've seen some of the more experienced guys on here run 300mg of test with 800mg of deca a week with no ED sides. Big wrote a good thread on about giving advice when you don't know what you're talking about and used this exact scenario as an example. Where is big? Havent' seen his posts latley

ok two more questions the test ill be getting will be 200mgs/ml so will 200mgs be fine compared to 250mgs/ml? Or should i go with sust250?

200 should be ok or you could just use 1.25ml per shot to get to 250mgs or 1.5mls for 300mgs... all of which would be ok IMHO

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have been doing this a long time and i see no reason for running a higher test dose. i have done many cycles with a 1500 deca dose and 750 test dose
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Correct, as already stated the deca will shut you down 100% so a trt dose of test will more than replace any test your body has lost or can produce....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information