Considering is offline Junior Member

EQ and RBC count?

How many MG's of EQ would have to be used weekly to raise red blood cell count?

Oh, and any idea at how many MGs to get appetite stimulation?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably not much but most men do well on 400-600mg wk.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Probably not much but most men do well on 400-600mg wk.
    I was thinking of adding about 200 mg's a week to my next cycle. I do a lot of cardio and would love the boost.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would double that dose. EQ seems to have a sweet spot around 500mg for most.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I would double that dose. EQ seems to have a sweet spot around 500mg for most.
    That's my problem. I will either be running:
    1. 600 mg's Test
    2. 250 to 300 mg's Test and 400mg's Deca
    3. 250 to 300 mg's Test and 600- 800 mg's Primo
    I just want to add as little EQ as possible for the increased RBC's and the appetite enhancement, not for any additional anabolic purposes.

Ok, well 300mg then.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drop the test to 250 mgs, keep the primo as high as you posibly can and the add the eq. Honestly you would get more out of doing 6-8 weeks of priming then you would wasting your money on eq. I dont think you will get any effects from the eq at the dosages you are talking about. If anything your better off doing B-12 shots.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    It also comes down to what you are looking to get out of this cycle. It seems your not sure, test/deca or test/primo are two totaly different directions. With the primo you you dont have to really take much test at all because it isnt very surpressive. With the deca you will need to keep it around the 250-300 range so you keep your sex drive fully functioning (for most) and to get the desired gains that one would expect from using deca. A little more info on what you are "considering" would help.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It also comes down to what you are looking to get out of this cycle. It seems your not sure, test/deca or test/primo are two totaly different directions. With the primo you you dont have to really take much test at all because it isnt very surpressive. With the deca you will need to keep it around the 250-300 range so you keep your sex drive fully functioning (for most) and to get the desired gains that one would expect from using deca. A little more info on what you are "considering" would help.
    31 yrs old
    5'8 210 lbs
    9% bf
    One Test-only-cycle completed

Looking to put on 5 to 10 more LBS of lean muscle and more keepable strength, I hope that makes sense.
    Bold: But won't 250 mg's of Test cause shot down on its own? Or are you suggesting just a little Test (whatever that amount is) with the Primo?
    I got a bottle of EQ for free so I figure I might as well put it to good use.
    Last edited by Considering; 10-10-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    31 yrs old
    5'8 210 lbs
    9% bf

Looking to put on 5 to 10 more LBS of lean muscle and more keepable strength, I hope that makes sense.
    Bold: But won't 250 mg's of Test cause shot down on its own? Or are you suggesting just a little Test (whatever that amount is) with the Primo?
    He didn't really mean HPTA suppression, but libido suppression like what is caused by prolactin from 19-nors.
    Bringing up that point for primo doesn't make much sense though, since it doesn't have progestigenic activity. Besides, even for a heavy 19-nor cycle, all you need is a replacement dose of test to maintain mood and sexual functioning along with a dopamine agonist. This method is far superior than just trying to overpower the prolactin with more testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    He didn't really mean HPTA suppression, but libido suppression like what is caused by prolactin from 19-nors.
    Bringing up that point for primo doesn't make much sense though, since it doesn't have progestigenic activity. Besides, even for a heavy 19-nor cycle, all you need is a replacement dose of test to maintain mood and sexual functioning along with a dopamine agonist. This method is far superior than just trying to overpower the prolactin with more testosterone.
    So what to do with 1 10 ml bottle of eq dosed at 300 mg's per ml? Does my 150 mg's a week added to a cycle make any sense as far as increased RBC count or appetite?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    So what to do with 1 10 ml bottle of eq dosed at 300 mg's per ml? Does my 150 mg's a week added to a cycle make any sense as far as increased RBC count or appetite?
    Find a sucker to buy that bottle and use the money to buy an effective compound......

just my .02

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BG
    31 yrs old
    5'8 210 lbs
    9% bf

Wow pretty big guy with only one test only cycle. Yes I was saying use the 250mgs of test with the primo, but if your looking for big gains your better off running the deca and test.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Wow pretty big guy with only one test only cycle. Yes I was saying use the 250mgs of test with the primo, but if your looking for big gains your better off running the deca and test.
    Thank you. 17 years of working out and eating like a horse. I'm new to AAS, but not to eating hard and working out. Did my 1st cycle at 31 years old 195 lbs, after thinking about it for over a year and training my ass off over that time to see if I could make any more natural gains. And what do I do with a free bottle of EQ, I really don't need the $, so selling it is not really all that attractive to me?

BG
    Hold on to it, no need to use it, just going to cause extra oil saturation in you muscles you inject and will fight for receptors maybe taking away from other compounds.

I would just pin 1ml of EQ per week for the first 10 weeks of your cycle. It should give you a nice little RBC boost.

Thread Information