Thread: Pins from ar-r

0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Pins from ar-r

Anyone ever order pins from ar-r . Was looking at gettin some from them are they g2g? I know their PCT gear is..

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    of course all of their products are top notch

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Okay cool that's what I thought.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    x2. I get most of my supplies through them

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Agreed...

Chev is offline Associate Member
    All good on the AAR!

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    arr is good 2 go, very legit

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    AR-R is GTG, but the last time I ordered pins from them they were shipping pins from Tuermo and those absolutely suck ass from my experience. I have recevied Tuermo pins from three different vendors and every batch I've purchased has sucked ass, so it's not like I got a few bad pins from AR-R. It's not AR-R's fault. I just simply won't use pins from Tuermo again. For me it's BD or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    AR-R is GTG, but the last time I ordered pins from them they were shipping pins from Tuermo and those absolutely suck ass from my experience. I have recevied Tuermo pins from three different vendors and every batch I've purchased has sucked ass, so it's not like I got a few bad pins from AR-R. It's not AR-R's fault. I just simply won't use pins from Tuermo again. For me it's BD or nothing.
    Was size were the ones you got from Tuermo?

Blog Entries
    ive only ever used tuermo pins of all sizes and have found them to be most reliable...i love how they twist on so they never slip off and ive never had one break so i think there great imho....what exactly is it you dont like about them im curious?...

The plunger is sticky compared to the smoothness of BDs and the needle sharpness has varied WILDLY from pin to pin. In my last batch of 25 I had about 10 that were pretty dull and had to apply ridiculous force to get them to penetrate my skin -- they were like pencil tips. Others were fine. The consistency and QC for the BDs has been excellent. The "luer-lock" feature is not exclusive to the Terumo. BD has it, too, and needles designed for luer-lock work fine from one brand to another. Nipro has a similar design, too, but I've never used their needles.

*looks like I butchered the spelling of the needle in question. It's terumo.*
    Last edited by Epic Ed; 10-12-2010 at 05:08 PM.

The plunger is sticky compared to the smoothness of BDs and the needle sharpness has varied WILDLY from pin to pin. In my last batch of 25 I had about 10 that were pretty dull and had to apply ridiculous force to get them to penetrate my skin. Others were fine. The consistency and QC for the BDs has been excellent. The "luer-lock" feature is not exclusive to the Tuermo. BD has it, too, and needles designed for luer-lock work fine from one brand to another.
    Yeah I agree with you on that one bro. All I've used is Terumo on both my cycles but now that I think about it, the plunger is always sticking on me.. However, I have syringes and then seperate tips. I use the tips already on the syringes for drawing and pull out a fresh tip for pinning and usually it has seemed that the tips packaged alone are much sharper than the ones already on the syringe, but that's just my experience.

To clarify -- I draw with an 18ga pin and inject with the one that came with the syringe, so any plunge into the muscle is done with a fresh, never used needle. I've used the 23ga and 25ga and really don't have a preference.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    They are a board sponsor. I would bet they are good at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    They are a board sponsor. I would bet they are good at what they do.
    Yeah, well, they don't make the needles or syringes. I have been plenty happy with AR-R 's products and service, but the pins and syringes they have available are from a company that is simply "cheap". I'd happily pay more for higher quality pins if they carried them.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree completely with the BD syringes being worth the extra money. I just had a buddy talk me into buying a box of 100 syringes and needles since he already had a package coming, they were Excel and they sucked ass. The Luer Lock tips leak air, get stuck on the body ( they bind so bad that you can not unscrew them by hand you have to use the cover) the plungers stick and leak air when trying to pull a strong vacuum, and don't even think about trying to attach a syringe filter to one....

The same with Teurumo, junk, junk, junk.

Just like Thomas Jefferson said so long ago,

Give me BD or give me death!

Or maybe it was "Liberty"

Walnutz is offline Member
    I believe Patrick Henry said that.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I use ***Services, but they're local to me.

Thread Information