VWbug66 is offline Senior Member

tren ace 12 weeks

I'm currently in my 8th week of my test e and tren ace cycle..
    cycle is going kick ass!! I'm running it as is:
    1-16 TEST E @ 400mgs/wk
    1-8 TREN ACE @ 150 eod

I'm gettin no ill side effects from the tren, just can't last to long playin football and basketball, other than that, nothing to complain about. My body is responding well to the tren, first time to really run it. and i'm loving the gains and want to keep it going

So I want to add another bottle of tren and run it for another 4 weeks. I don't think it's that bad of an idea, but i've seen on here people say to stay safe and keep tren ace at 8 weeks.

So who's gone by the 8th week and how did it go? I know not everybody sticks to the 8 week plan here..so lay it out fellas!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    No harm in extending your Tren duration but I'd cut down the Test duration. At a stable dosage I'd be afraid of plateauing after the 14th week on that stuff.

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    I found that after 8 weeks my system completely shut down and no real gains were made....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn that's good to know, everyone who I talked to said that to use Tren for more than 4 weeks was a bad idea? Well I stopped my Tren yesterday anyway (4th week) and am using TNE till Thursday then its on to PCT. By the way my Tren A \ TNE cycle has been everything I hoped it would, I am an old guy and I have dropped 3 inchs from my waist and added an inch and a half to my arms, and most importantly ( to me ) dropped at least 5% BF probably more by forcing myself to do cardio ( OP, I hear you on the lost endurance) every day.

The Acetate ester really kicks in around the 2.5 week marker for me, so you'd be utilizing the real benefits for only 5.5 weeks at 8 weeks total. I like to go 10 weeks, no more, no less.

Now days though I'm all about Tren E. I've done a 10 week ED pinning cycle and hated it.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you find the tren a compared to the e?

Hijack

tembe is offline Member
    i much prefer tren E..

also find i have to inject Tren A ed otherwise i dont gain the best effects from it..

may b a mental thing but i just feel slightly off on the days im not injecting tren A if im injecting EOD

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    No harm in extending your Tren duration but I'd cut down the Test duration. At a stable dosage I'd be afraid of plateauing after the 14th week on that stuff.
    really? I have plenty more test e, maybe up it to 600? I lowered it from 500 to 400 because of the acne, it has helped reduce the acne on my body. What change in test dosage did you have in mind HP?

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    How do you find the tren a compared to the e?

Hijack
    also interested in the comparison, injected eod isn't something i'm dying to do every other fvckin day lol. but boy oh boy do I love the tren ..man!

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    really? I have plenty more test e, maybe up it to 600? I lowered it from 500 to 400 because of the acne, it has helped reduce the acne on my body. What change in test dosage did you have in mind HP?
    I didn't have a dosage in mind I just recommend that you cut your duration a bit. I would imagine a plateau effect around the 14 week marker and you'd be wasting your gear unless you altered your dosage. However I could be wrong and you may be able to still make additional gains who really knows with your body chemistry except through trial and error.

Thread Information