Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Just finished a month long cycle of Tren A \ TNE how long to start PCT

Hello all,

Just finished up a month long cycle of Tren A (50-60 ED) and Test suspension (75 ED), stopped Tren Sunday while continuing the TNE since it will clear quicker? How long until I should start PCT?

I was thinking of useing the TNE till Thursday then Saturday starting PCT? does this make any sense or should I stop the TNE today and if so start PCT when?

Anyone?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    2 days after last tne shot. This is a great combo if your into injecting often. How where the result?
    Hcg is pct? I start hcg the last week of cycle

Well it was my first cycle so I do not have much to compare it too, plus I am an old fat,ectomorph (50+) so not much would translate to most others. I know now it was an awfully strong cycle to start on (I was a week and a half into the cycle before finding this site) after reading and posting on this board, I found that out. Anyway my goals were to loose a bunch of bodyfat as well as gain upperbody mass (I raced bicycles in my teen/twenties so legs were large enough already). I was using the tren ED and the TNE at least daily, often twice a day, during the cycle I estimate I lost at least 5° body fat 25+ to probably 19% or so, during the month, I did cardio at least 6 days a week and maintained my wieght 6.1 and 210 while adding 1.5" to my arms and an equivelent amount to chest although shoulders (a problem area for me) lagged.

I have Torem for PCT and have been using L-Dex as an AI for the past two weeks, I know a lot of people recommend Tamox for PCT, but I have had an ocular event in the past so Tamox was just not something I was willing to try, believe me I would rather have gyno than another problem with eyesight. As far as the HCG , I thought that was for use during the cycle ( mid to end of cycle?) to maintain the testes? Anyway I have not suffered any atrophy so hopefully I am not in too bad a shape in this department although I know lack of shrinkage is not the same as gonadal function.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-12-2010 at 02:48 PM.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I would rather have titties and vision Then the opposite. I never use hcg during cycle just the last week or weeks prior to pct. Just to get a running start on my pct.
    Sounds like your cycle was a success. Tne has a bad wrap but with some water control its a bad mother. Good thing about short cycles is you can jump right back on.

I just reread the PCT threads looking for clearence times for Tren and found that the reason I had missed it is because it was listed a Fina instead of Trenbolone Acetate or Tren A. Anyway they said 3 days for "Fina" clearence and 1 day for the Test Suspension so it looks like Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I have also read that on cycles of 6 weeks of less that testicular atrophy is seldom a problem and HCG is not as important so, I will continue my L-Dex and add the Torem, in addition I will be supplementing with Vitamins C and E

Thanks a lot for your feedback and I will definately pick up some HCG for my next cycle. Unless I change my plan I will do the PCT and continue with good nutrition and attempt to get my BF down to or below 15% by the end of November and will start the next cycle in December and I will use smaller doses and longer duration 6 weeks instead of 4 with the goal being to work on my shoulders and lats to try to get a more triangular profile.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Damn.

Fina/TNE for a first cycle.

Yeah dog thats the way I roll!!!

Just kidding, after running and lifting for the past two years I had hit a plateau and decided a kick start with some test would be an option to explore, well it took me about 10 minutes to find that in my area the TRT clinics were a pain in the ass and overpriced and not really what I was looking for. So in the next 10 minutes on the web I found out about Fina and Syno extraction and read a couple of threads on a few different cites ordered up my chems and lab gear and was off to the races...about 10 days later I found this site which was more than a marketing tool for supplements and kits like the ones I had seen the first week.

Well after reading this site for about an hour I realized that a 60/75 Tren A/Test Susp cycle was not the ideal 1st cycle, but by that time I was 10 days into the cycle and loving it..LOL anyway just about the time I had learned about the need for AI's particularly considering that I had preexisting mild gyno or pseudogyno, and my L-Dex had arrived, I noticed my nipples started to get sore...so it was fortunate that I found this site when I did, whether the soreness was do to aromatization or leftover estro in the TNE I don't know, but I also learned about column chromatography here so you can bet your ass in December I will either have some pharmaceutical Test on hand or some Test Prop that has been separated using column chrom and that before my next cycle I will lower the dosages and my body fat% before beginning.

A big thanks to Hawian Pride and the rest at Steroid .com, who have taken the time to answer my questions and help me get the small amount of knowlege that I have today, I would hate to think where this cycle would have wound up without your guys help, although topless dancers get paid well where I live.....
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-12-2010 at 07:58 PM.

Thread Information