nwjt is offline Associate Member

Advice Needed on what to do next

Stats:
    5'8"
    192 lbs
    32 years old
    Body fat is probably 20% or lower (see avatar).
    ON trt for 6 months, had low test that caused me some muscle loss and fat gain ( as well as laziness).

Cliffs
    -Been on TRT for 6 months, 200 mg of test cyp per week
    -Been prescribed HCG (500 is 3x per week), have not used any yet.
    -Doctor upped my dosage to 300 mg per week
    -Yes, will start an AI.

I want to start doing 400 mg of test per week (or more) to do a "cycle".

Problems:
    Test makes me hungry, over 6 months have not shed much body fat due to the high trt dose, but have had great muscle gains. I may of put a bit of fat back on. My weight has been steady at 192 for months now. Strenght still going up.

In late 2009 to early 2010 I lost nearly 25 lbs using diet an exercise alone, no drugs, so I know how to eat etc.. Just test and heavy lifing makes me eat alot.

So thoughts are this:
    Lower my dose of test to 100mg per week, and start HCG now. Go on a "cut", the HCG is suppose to curb hunger and cut fat, and the lower test dose should calm my hunger down while still keeping my levels average.

Once I get to where I am happy, start my cycle, eating healthy but high cal diet, and lift lift lift for 3 months.

Then use HCG to cut back down.

OR should I just start HCG now, use my test cycle now, then grow, then cut?

I guess the question is should I cut back fat before doing a cycle?

If I decide to cut first, is ok to to just use HCG and not any test for the cut phase?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    !5% BF before cycling is better from what I have read.
    I know...not wanted you probably wanted to hear.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Slimmer he's on Doc perscribed TRT and just talking about lowering the dose. 200mg is a decent TRT dose, I wouldn't use HCG for loosing wieght. Try some over the counter Thermogenics before that. Also increasing your cardio. Willpower is the key my friend. If you can't follow the diet you set for yourself you can't achieve your goals. Look into hoodia, it helps control my appetite. Even consider an ECA stack before messing with your TRT dose.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    It's not the test that is keeping you from loosing fat..... It's your diet. If you want to cut some fat then run a cycle, continue with your TRT dose just adjust your diet.

Head over to the diet section of the forum and post your diet or just take a look at some others diets

Good Luck

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Slimmer he's on Doc perscribed TRT and just talking about lowering the dose. 200mg is a decent TRT dose, I wouldn't use HCG for loosing wieght. Try some over the counter Thermogenics before that. Also increasing your cardio. Willpower is the key my friend. If you can't follow the diet you set for yourself you can't achieve your goals. Look into hoodia, it helps control my appetite. Even consider an ECA stack before messing with your TRT dose.
    400 mgs test per week (or more) to do a "cycle"... that is what I was referring to....
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-14-2010 at 09:55 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ sorry Slimmer i missed that line and saw the lowering the dose to 100mg. 300mg of cyp is a pretty high TRT dose. Its almost a cycle dose already. Has your doc said why the high dose?

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Because he gives me what I want, and he does 300 himself. I asked for it to be raised, though I won't raise it, I just want enough to cycle. My numbers are also still good so he had no problem upping them. At 200 mg per week I was in 700s for test so its not like I'm superman. E2 was in the 30s. I did ask about some AI he said he'll give it only if needed, but would rather lower the dose first. So won't bring that up again.

I wish I would of just done a cycle to begin with butI think I just am sturggling with having low test. I don't want to believe it.

I know other's have asked is there a way to lower test, but can eating 1600 cals average per day for 6 month cause low test?
    Last edited by nwjt; 10-15-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information