Thread: Gyno check

bigR248 is offline New Member

Gyno check

I just read http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ARMachine-quot 5 times. It seems i am starting to develop some tenderness on the lowest part of my chest. I just received my tamox this morning and dosed at 40mg and its not even really sore. Upon further inspection it seems it's fatty.

Q: I was alittle confused about the read. Should i take Letro + Tamox while on cycle? or just Tamox?

The reason for this is because of the estrogen rebound effect that comes with taking Letro. The body will try to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance, and the issue is your estrogen has been completely inhibited(due to the letro) and thus causing a rebound, sending your estrogen levels to go though the roof. Now because this happens, you will need to prevent this by supplementing further with another AI or SERM.

This means that you need to begin taking Nolva throughout the rest of your cycle until PCT, and with the help of the other PCT drugs(Aromasin, Clomid etc..), it should handle the estrogen rebound effect. (Using Nolva on the last day of your letro will eliminate estrogen's ability to bind to the receptors in the breast thus preventing the onset of estrogen related side effects, or in this particular case, cause the levels to stay lowered.)
    Then towards the bottum of the thread it says the following, "
    Now heres my recomendations for doses.

"FOR ON CYCLE ESTROGEN CONTROL"

Adex - .5mgs EOD (For first time users.)

If sides do not decrease much, you may increase the dose to .25mgs ED, or as high as .5mgs ED. I would not exceed 1mgs ED use under any circumstances, at that point, the use of Letro should be looked at.

"FOR GYNO REDUCTION"

Tamox - 40mgs ED (for the first 5 days.)

From there you can drop the dose to 20mgs ED, and if symptoms subside, continue use of 10mgs throughout the remainder of your cycle and into PCT.
    Weight: 242lbs
    bf: 17%
    Cycle: sustanon 550mg/week

Thanks for the help. I know a lot of the vets here and ****ing geniuses.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    great first post bro.....

I've been lingering around this forum for sometime...I've read the member's cycle results, newbie started thread, and just about everything else on the forum. I feel like it'd be a waste if i didn't have anything to contribute, and from the search results I found before posting this thread i assumed there would be a post like this. I guess i could try and make this more proper.

I'm 29, from North America. I've been lifting since high school, it's what i love to do. I love watching my body grow and pushing it to the next level. I have a 405 all natty dead lift for 6-8 reps, no straps or belt. A 335 squat, again no belt. Being as tall as i am my bench suffers. However, I never sacrifice form for weight.

After a few years of research on AAS. I figured that it's what I need to get to the next level, as i am looking forward to competing in 2011.

That better?
    Last edited by bigR248; 10-14-2010 at 12:51 PM.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I dont think it was sarcastic, I think it was a good post. Youre doing the right thing with the tamox since you already have symptoms do not need adex also.

Oh, I apologize. I thought that it was a flame or whatever you guys call it. Thank you for your time, both of you. I'll go ahead and post my diet, workout, and results in the members thread. I think that since i am gyno prone it, the information could save someone a headache or two...

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    well then you should have started adex with your cycle but its to late now. if your gyno prone always start with an AI.

I didn't know if i was prone, till a few days ago. I don't even know if i actually do have the symptoms of gyno, I think it'd be stupid to diagnose myself with something especially with my experience with AAS (none). I say better safe then sorry.

To be honest I took tamox this morning, and the tenderness in my chest is almost completely gone at 40mg. Next time however, i will be running adex .25mg ED. I am praying that it won't hinder my gains to much with the change in estrogen + the rebound.

Sorry to bump this thread again. Since arr was out of stock i figured id do more research and i found more information.

Q: i have a lump under my nipple and i want it gone. Im 3 weeks into a sustanon cycle so it has to be the prop since the other esters are haven't been broken down. Again all i want is this mother ****er gone. Do i just purchase tamox as machine said and hope my symptoms subside. As of right now the tamox killed the pain but it hasn't reduced the lump (it hasn't been long enough). Or should i order letro and follow c binos advice. Again i just want the ****ing bump gone.

Sorry to bump this thread again. Since arr was out of stock i figured id do more research and i found more information.

Q: i have a lump under my nipple and i want it gone. Im 3 weeks into a sustanon cycle so it has to be the prop since the other esters are haven't been broken down. Again all i want is this mother ****er gone. Do i just purchase tamox as machine said and hope my symptoms subside. As of right now the tamox killed the pain but it hasn't reduced the lump (it hasn't been long enough). Or should i order letro and follow c binos advice. Again i just want the ****ing bump gone.

bump,

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I would use letro as it has been known to reverse gyno. In some studies people have reversed gyno and it never returned. Plus it smooths you out and gives your body a tight look. Bodybuilders start using Letro about 8 weeks out of competition.

Thanks Braz. As i waiting for letro to be back in stock from Ar-r , i've noticed that my nipples do NOT hurt anymore. There is still a lump under my pec, more so my right then left. Is that normal? For it to randomly stop hurting? I'm still going to get letro once it comes in stock for on cycle usage, thanks to C bino. Was just curious if that was normal.

Back in stock bro. I just ordered my liquid letro and liquid Nolv.

Quote Originally Posted by bigR248 View Post
    Thanks Braz. As i waiting for letro to be back in stock from Ar-r, i've noticed that my nipples do NOT hurt anymore. There is still a lump under my pec, more so my right then left. Is that normal? For it to randomly stop hurting? I'm still going to get letro once it comes in stock for on cycle usage, thanks to C bino. Was just curious if that was normal.

Right on bro, i got mine before work. This keeps gettin better. My fiance suprises me with vaction to florida over thanksgiving week. Now i am more consurned about taking letro and the estrogen rebound when i go to florida. Id also like to put it out there that she has no idea im on. What do you guys think about stopping the letro and 1 shot for that week.

Bump.

Q: what do you think about the estrogen rebound for 5 days from the letro

You'll be okay. I would just take it with. Tell her its a new supplement they are testing that is supposed to raise your bodies natural testosterone levels . You will be fine missing one shot for the week. Schedule your last shot the day you leave or the day before and as soon as you get back do another injection.

Thread Information