BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member

Oral vs. Injectable cycle...

Hello everyone - 33y/o - 5'10" - 185lb. - 10-12% BF - working out for 4-5 years. I'm already pretty lean and cut... just looking to build lean mass. This would be my first real cycle I guess you could say. I did a Dbol only cycle a long while back - I know... I know...

I realize injectables are probably the way to go... but lets assume a guy like me isn't really in a position to stick himself quite yet. Would you guys be kind enough to provide a good example of an oral only cycle? I'll have my diet in check and PCT (Nolva/Clomid) on hand before I start.

If I ran oils - I'd start simple with a Dbol kickstart (3-4 weeks) and 500mg Test E weekly, throughout (approx 10 weeks). Not looking for anything super fancy at this point.

If I ran straight ORALS - What would be a great, powerful, simple cycle?

Thanks everyone

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    anavar or tbol 6-8 weeks.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    you need a test base or you risk losing all the hard earned gains and pinning is actually very easy

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Juice you've asked about oral cycles repeatedly on here and no one is going to tell you what you want to hear. No ones going to tell you its alright to do oral only cycles. You wanna cycle, INJECT

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I myself started off with oral only and thought I would never inject myself.... I love injecting now

IMHO, I thought orals were great until I tried injectables.... but if you're just not ready then start with an Anavar only cycle at 80mg/ed for 8 weeks. Use some Liv52 for you liver and follow your PCT.

I think if you continue down the path of AAS and end up going into injectables you will realize you wasted a lot of money on how expensive orals are for such little results..... compared to injectable that is.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Juice you've asked about oral cycles repeatedly on here and no one is going to tell you what you want to hear. No ones going to tell you its alright to do oral only cycles. You wanna cycle, INJECT
    I kindly disagree.... I feel starting with Anavar only or Tbol only is a very suitable introduction into the world of AAS.... if done safely and correctly.

I agree to disagree ^ But if you must do an oral cycle anavar or tbol would be the safest but i wouldn't recommend it just for the fact that i know what it feel like to be shut down without test not saying tbol or anavar will do that but both can be suppressive, for some more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I agree to disagree ^ But if you must do an oral cycle anavar or tbol would be the safest but i wouldn't recommend it just for the fact that i know what it feel like to be shut down without test not saying tbol or anavar will do that but both can be suppressive, for some more than others.
    Well looks like we both agree at some point Like I stated... I now know that orals are not the answer and will never run them alone again.... plus I just love sticking myself with the needle Guess I'm a sick fuk..... and I'm ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Well looks like we both agree at some point
    plus I just love sticking myself with the needle Guess I'm a sick fuk..... and I'm ok with that
    you and me both brother! ^^

I knew that would probably be the answer.... I guess it was my last stitch effort. I would love to stick myself and go nuts, but orals are easier to get past the wife. I guess we'll need to have the injectable conversation and I'll get started on my hugeness

Thanks everyone!

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Injecting is the bees knees brah. I think I was nervous at first too but you gotta man up and realize there's not really any pain to it. I look forward to my days I get to inject. I can't wait to run my prop mast cycle so I can pin eod.

I know.... Someone said his favorite part of the day is when he can sit down, take a massive dump, and pin his quads .... That actually does sound pretty good!! Gotta work on the wife and see how she takes it. I'll probably do it anyway, but I'd like to soften the blow and hopefully get her on board. She is ok with orals right now, categorized as 'testosterone boosters' .... so the pinning will need some discussion.

This board makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    I know.... Someone said his favorite part of the day is when he can sit down, take a massive dump, and pin his quads .... That actually does sound pretty good!! Gotta work on the wife and see how she takes it. I'll probably do it anyway, but I'd like to soften the blow and hopefully get her on board. She is ok with orals right now, categorized as 'testosterone boosters' .... so the pinning will need some discussion.

This board makes me laugh
    My woman was the same way with the injections.... she was cool with the orals but had an issue with the needles because she related it to Drug Junkies..... just have the talk and try your best to help her understand how safe it is and she should educate herself with you.

Oh and don't get mad or yell.... that will not help

Good Luck

morty is offline Junior Member
    Anyone ever heard of running Proviron with var or tbol in a oral only??

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    My woman was the same way with the injections.... she was cool with the orals but had an issue with the needles because she related it to Drug Junkies..... just have the talk and try your best to help her understand how safe it is and she should educate herself with you.

Oh and don't get mad or yell.... that will not help

Good Luck
    Just talked to her.... Booyah!!! She's cool with it. Thanks for your help everyone! Stickin myself on the crapper... here I come

Just talked to her.... Booyah!!! She's cool with it. Thanks for your help everyone! Stickin myself on the crapper... here I come
    Good to hear... Be safe and train hard.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Just run test and dont be a pu*sy

Honestly shooting a long ester test like enth it nothing

If ur not up to it, get a m8 to do the shots and u wont even feel them

Pinning really is not a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Just run test and dont be a pu*sy

Honestly shooting a long ester test like enth it nothing

If ur not up to it, get a m8 to do the shots and u wont even feel them

Pinning really is not a big deal
    Thanks Baseline - I'm not worried about the pinning.... just convincing the wife which I think I took care of last night

So, assuming diet and PCT are ready to go, a simple cycle of 500mg/week Test Enth would be a good, powerful, simple cycle for a newb... correct? I've read about all the Esters in Test Prop, Cyp, E.... etc. Is the consensus that Test Enth is probably the best for a newbie?

Thanks again!!

Thanks Baseline - I'm not worried about the pinning.... just convincing the wife which I think I took care of last night

So, assuming diet and PCT are ready to go, a simple cycle of 500mg/week Test Enth would be a good, powerful, simple cycle for a newb... correct? I've read about all the Esters in Test Prop, Cyp, E.... etc. Is the consensus that Test Enth is probably the best for a newbie?

Thanks again!!
    Test E was painless for me and with less frequent pinning it is beginner friendly

Im sure you will get excellent gains from 500mg per week if your diet is good, remember to post your diet up in the diet section before you begin the cycle, this is very important IMO as most people fail with bad diets

There are always changes that can be made to ur diet!

I am on Dbol and test P ATM and im liking it a lot

If you kick start with Dbol dont go too high as you may get severe back ache/cramps like i am

Ive had to drop from 50mg to 25mg and im still in pain towards the end of the day, hopefully soon this will ease off

What is ur proposed PCT, i see Nolva/Clomid but no duration or dosage

Swifto has done some good research into PCT and it would definatley be worth while reading some of his threads and stickies

Will you be using HCG while on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    What is ur proposed PCT, i see Nolva/Clomid but no duration or dosage

Swifto has done some good research into PCT and it would definatley be worth while reading some of his threads and stickies

Will you be using HCG while on cycle?
    Heard a ton about HCG lately but hadn't really factored it in. Do you think it's a necessity, or just a 'good idea'? I'd like to keep the cost down this go around so the wife still thinks good thoughts about all this If most believe this is crucial, I'll certainly listen... but if it's an 'option', I'll probably stick with the current game plan.

Based on the research I've done on this forum, it seems the most common PCT for a standard 500mg/week Test E cycle should be:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    (thought about throwing in some Tribulus for good measure)

HawaiianPride created a thread *Updated PCT start times* and stated the PCT should begin about day 10-11 after last injection for Test Enth. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-PLEASE-READ*

Another question... I think pinning might be fun. Is 500mg/once per week the best way to go, or could 250mg twice weekly be another option? Any pro's/con's to either, or will I end up at the same point so it'd be a wash?

Thanks

Bump

Better to inject Test Enth once or twice a week? Also... what color is it? Amber or clear?

Thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Heard a ton about HCG lately but hadn't really factored it in. Do you think it's a necessity, or just a 'good idea'? I'd like to keep the cost down this go around so the wife still thinks good thoughts about all this If most believe this is crucial, I'll certainly listen... but if it's an 'option', I'll probably stick with the current game plan.

Based on the research I've done on this forum, it seems the most common PCT for a standard 500mg/week Test E cycle should be:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    (thought about throwing in some Tribulus for good measure)

HawaiianPride created a thread *Updated PCT start times* and stated the PCT should begin about day 10-11 after last injection for Test Enth. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-PLEASE-READ*

Another question... I think pinning might be fun. Is 500mg/once per week the best way to go, or could 250mg twice weekly be another option? Any pro's/con's to either, or will I end up at the same point so it'd be a wash?

Thanks
    You havent read what I've been preaching then mate recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You havent read what I've been preaching then mate recently.
    I guess not... you have a quick link? I'm happy to read.

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first injectable cycle keep it simple.

today is day 1 of week 5 for me on my frist cycle. which is 600mg/wk for 12 wks Test E jabbing tues am and fri pm. no dbol or anything just straight test.

so far im up 15lbs and strength is climbing quickly, and ive been told my best gains will be wks 5 - 9 so im super pumped for the next month.

pinning is easy, its painless, after you first couple jabs you will prolly have a bit of sitffness/soreness but that subsides.

gl dude, you wont be disspointed.

Quote Originally Posted by gonejeepin View Post
    if this is your first injectable cycle keep it simple.

today is day 1 of week 5 for me on my frist cycle. which is 600mg/wk for 12 wks Test E jabbing tues am and fri pm. no dbol or anything just straight test.

so far im up 15lbs and strength is climbing quickly, and ive been told my best gains will be wks 5 - 9 so im super pumped for the next month.

pinning is easy, its painless, after you first couple jabs you will prolly have a bit of sitffness/soreness but that subsides.

gl dude, you wont be disspointed.
    Thanks buddy... I am super excited!! Just need to order my gear

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope you're joking. The bathroom is the dirtiest place to do injections. I do them on my bed or in a chair after showering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I hope you're joking. The bathroom is the dirtiest place to do injections. I do them on my bed or in a chair after showering.
    I am... another member said that is where he likes to do it

morty is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget to wipe your ass then the injection site before you get up

I guess not... you have a quick link? I'm happy to read.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

specificly post 5 option 2... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...17#post5346417

Thread Information