tcook is offline Associate Member

Arrow more sides on d-bol or test-e ?

whats more prone for sides
    d-bol or test-e

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on you mate. I've personally never had sides besides slight bloat and maybe a little acne. Don't know for sure cause I naturally have acne here and there. Test e and dbol work great for me without going too high in dosage. But I do know of a guy that tried dbol and he started developing gyno right away. His body just did not like dbol. So he doesn't take it. But I think most people love dbol and don't get too much sides. You'll never know for sure until you try it out yourself. Just start with a low dosage if you're worried.

gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member
    personally, dbol made me crap like 12x a day. quit it after 4days bc it was ridiculous.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts differently bro. I had horrible bloat, cramps & acne from the dbol and no sides at all from the test. You just gotta take it and see how it affects you.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    ive only taken dbol and test prop (separate times) and I didn't really get sides with either. Maybe some upper chest/shoulder/back acne with test but nothing with dbol (unless you count bloating a side)

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Are you asking because you're considering taking one alone in a cycle? If so definitely go with test e. If you take dbol alone you can lose a lot of what you gain. Or you could go with a test e cycle and kick start it with dbol ed for 4 weeks.

limo is offline New Member
    I agree with jerseyboy811 as far as which to take but like the other guys mentioned everyone is different so you have to try and see what your body likes and doesn't like. I have taken 1000mg WK of test for an extended period of time and never gotten gyno or acne. But i have a buddy who was on 400mg WK of test and got severe gyno so you never know

no i would run them together d-bol first 4 weeks @ 30-40mg e/d and test-e @ 50mg a week split jabs.
    generally speakin are sides quite low on this cycle if your not achne prone etc ??
    cheers

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Seems to be a lot of these topics popping up, Its all down to the user and dosage. I could get more sides from the Dbol and someone else could get more sides from the Test...

If your worried about side effects just run the Test for this cycle, Then if you do get side effects you know its from the Testosterone , Then on your second cycle (Im presuming this is your first) add in the Dbol. Its better to start basic and build up your knowledge on how your body reacts to the different substances.

You mean test at 500mg a week?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, you should be taking test either way.
    And Dbol has more potential to cause side effects, being that it is an aromatising methylated steroid , and not your natural sex hormone.

yea sorry 500mg lol
    i hear your first cycle is the best so i would really like to run d-bol too
    worth running arimidex alongside or start the d-bol before first jab of test ?
    as i know test takes couple weeks to get working so if i started d-bol a week before my first jab and started getting sides i would know its from the d-bol.
    good idea ??
    cheers again

I would do,

Test-E 250mgs every Mon/Thur for 10 weeks.

And leave it at that. But if i were to add the Dbol i would just start at the same time and run it for 4 weeks, it might take longer than a week for the sides to show, you might not see sides till half way through your cycle or so on... No one can tell you that you wont get any sides or have a low risk as everyone is different and there are so many different factors. If your unsure dont do it. Otherwise just do everything as it should be done and that will lower the risk of human error. Its all you can do....

Also what you doing for PCT? Make sure you have everything on hand before you start because if something goes wrong or you run out of gear and you have to wait 2,3 weeks for things to get to you it will **** your cycle up and may leave you with irreversible sides or to lose any gains.

dont worry PCT is taken care of have nolvadex and clomid.
    cheers for the advice il go ahead and run the d-bol to i think to be honest and hope for the best
    cheers again

codeegee is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey buddy!

When are you planning on running your cycle? I'm running pretty well the identical one and wouldn't mind keeping in touch with you regarding your gains / sides, how things are going. I'm gonna do 400mgs -test / 40mgED dbol myself with the same PCT planned. best of luck !

il be starting my cycle in 3 weeks time
    and cheers for the good luck mate, same to you and yea il come back to this thread when i start

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ive had to discontinue dbol 2 weeks into my cycle,

back cramps, stomach cramps, no sleep because of back

test doesnt seem to bother me ATM

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    IMO you should be running HCG while on cycle, are you?

what is your PCT aswell, nolva clomid means nothing without dosages and duration

Have u read any of Swiftos PCT threads or his Q&A

Thread Information