Ripples is offline New Member

Question Re: Hair loss

Sorry if this is a silly question but a friend and I were talking about possible side effects of using steriods and we're not sure of this one.

When someone has male patern baldness (or whatever it's called) and started taking medication like proscar or propecia to prevent hair loss, would he lose hair if he also started using anabolic steroids ? Or would the medication prevent any further losses.

Thanks guys

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its person dependant.its one of those you'll have to try to find out. i am 40 and have thinning hair on top i am also running a test cycle started week 6 today and thank god havn't lost any hair (yet) i hope it stays this way, i am also useing topical spiro so maybe thats helping

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Hair loss is not that dependent of steroids , its more about the persons genetics, maybe steroids do increase the rate of hair loss, but that is minor i think...

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Varies from person to person but in general, propecia will work well both on and off cycle

9ml
    9ml is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i think its person dependant.its one of those you'll have to try to find out. i am 40 and have thinning hair on top i am also running a test cycle started week 6 today and thank god havn't lost any hair (yet) i hope it stays this way, i am also useing topical spiro so maybe thats helping
    How do you use this product? how long for? Very intrested thanks. And will one bottle be enough for 10 week cycle

Thread Information