TickleMyPeon is offline New Member

22 year old test levels

When i was 20 i had testosterone done 20.49 nmol/L = 590.5 nd / dL
    I am now 22 and 2 weeks into a bioforge promax cycle and my results are
    17.1 nmol/L = 492.8 nd/dL

Im afraid that my normal levels (w/o bioforge) are considerably lower than this.

Is it normal to have such a drop in a 2 year period?

I can legally get any stuff such as the creams used for HRT.

Do these levels merit it?

ronnin is offline New Member
    No legit Dr. would consider TRT at those levels. They will begin to consider it an issue when it drops below 300. Even then it will takes months and several rounds of tests before they prescribe Testosterone .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    test levels fluctuate throughout the day. If you were to have sex, then have blood work done, you would see your test levels elevated.

it is important to have your blood work done at a consistant time of day each time, that way you have good comparability.

during this 2 year period, has your bf% remained the same, or has it changed? If bf% increases, then it would be no surprise your free test to go down.

I would not start any test program for a few years until your physiology stabilizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    test levels fluctuate throughout the day. If you were to have sex, then have blood work done, you would see your test levels elevated.

it is important to have your blood work done at a consistant time of day each time, that way you have good comparability.

during this 2 year period, has your bf% remained the same, or has it changed? If bf% increases, then it would be no surprise your free test to go down.

I would not start any test program for a few years until your physiology stabilizes.
    well i have begun serious weightlifting in that 2 year period and have gained around 30 lbs of muscle. I am at about the same body fat % as when i was 20. If anything i lead a more healthy lifestyle than before

(both tests were done in the morning after 12 hours of fasting, easy cuz it was right after sleep)

and also i dont need a doctor to prescribe it since steroids are legal for importation where i live

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyPeon View Post
    well i have begun serious weightlifting in that 2 year period and have gained around 30 lbs of muscle. I am at about the same body fat % as when i was 20. If anything i lead a more healthy lifestyle than before

(both tests were done in the morning after 12 hours of fasting, easy cuz it was right after sleep)

and also i dont need a doctor to prescribe it since steroids are legal for importation where i live
    there is a general consensus here that the standard age you can safely start with aas is 25. There are probably a dozen informative threads started a day you can search on to back up this number.

Are testosterone levels related to errection hardness? This has notably dropped for me over the years.

Also i have no taken any hormonal supplementation... I love how my parents blame my drop in testosterone levels on all the supplements im taking (ie. multi, fish oil and protein)

Woops double post

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyPeon View Post
    Are testosterone levels related to errection hardness? This has notably dropped for me over the years.

Also i have no taken any hormonal supplementation... I love how my parents blame my drop in testosterone levels on all the supplements im taking (ie. multi, fish oil and protein)
    That crap aint got nothing to do with test levels. Best way to improve natty test levels are lower BF% and exercise

In a table by, "Vermeulen, A. (1996). Declining androgens with age: an overview. In Vermeulen, A. & Oddens, & B. J. (Eds.), Androgens and the Aging Male (pp. 3-14). New York: Parthenon Publishing." The total Test level of 25 year old to 34 year old (45 test subjects) was 21.38. But the standard deviation was 5.9. That means it was as low as 15.48 nmol/l. Your Test level is a little low. Test levels fluctuate in normal people. Don't worry too much about it. Keep eating clean and working out.

Thread Information