Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    So if looking at steroids as a way to better yourself is a legit way for you to justify it than why not look at masturbation as a way to keep you from having impure thoughts of other women in order to justify it? All you have to do is think of your wife and your gtg lol.

Religions are odd
    Religions are definitely odd... Your comment makes perfect sense Thankfully the wife isn't stingy with the poo-nanny so it really isn't an issue.... but you do make a valid point.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Poon is always good but sometimes rubbin one out is just more convenient. You don't have to worry about pleasing her or anything. 5 minutes and you're done lol.

Please tell me your religion is not against anal?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most major religions prohibit masturbation, not just Mormons.

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    oh he said mormon... ha ha ha i thought he said moron
    This made my day LOL!

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    OP-Thank you for the reference to my orginal post...
    My wife bet me that if I did not pull one off for a workweek(m-f) she would have a very nice weekend with me.
    On wed of that week I woke up in the middle of the night about 1 minute away from a wet dream. I'm fvcking 31 I only had one or two before when I was 15 or 16.
    My shit is out of control. Remember being 15 or 16 or 17 making out in the basement. Just as things were getting involved your or her(or his) parents opened the door to the basement and started down the stairs? Remember how pissed you were? I feel like that all the time.

Just jerk it or your wife will hate you.

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    I am guessing a few will fly as well I bet fat chicks will turn me on with 500mg's Test searing though the pecker!!!
    Lolz!! Ul be surprised what ul be looking at with hungry eyes.

boxin23 is offline Member
    I dont suppose anyone here has seen the south park or the simpsons episode where homer or someone went to hell.....and then all the new people were sitting in HELL orientation......and the speaker says:

"ok guys just in case you are wondering who was right and why your here....the correct answer was MORMON......yes MORMON....ummmmmmkkkkkkk!!

Haha....Religion is weird....

My favorite religious question : Why if God is so loving and compassionate would he even allow sin to be a part of any of his creation? And then we debate "well he gave us free will"..........well that is well and good but really if I was "GOD" and an opportunity to create my own world.....i would not have baby rapers, killers and many many many other types of things happening in my world.....I guess this shows my further lack of understanding of "why are we here" and "what are we supposed to do" I have a hard time with understanding that. I Know this is the question I will ask when I die.....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    I start my first cycle of Test in a month or two. I have been reading a ton lately and I stumbled across a thread labeled 'Sexual Over-Function', where everyone is stating how horny they get while on a cycle involving Test. The consensus is that each person beats off at least 2-3 times per day... when they can't get any from their wife or girl friend.

The funny part: I live in Utah, and happen to be Mormon ... Mormons aren't allowed to whack-off!!! Thankfully I am married, but I'll need to complete a 12 week cycle of Test without spankin the monkey Am I screwed or what?

I'm gunna want to screw everything and everyone in sight, but won't be able to do anything about it. It's gunna be a long 3 months Sucks to be me!!!
    Dont listen to them Big juice they are Moron...u gotta follow your religion otherwise Gods will kick ur ass....good that u r married ..can you fvck any one besides your wife? or have a MFF with your wife and another girl involved...Gods wouldnt mind that....would they ?

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    your a clown...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    not everyone beats off 2-3 times a day.. you will want to though.. If i had a nice peice of ass i would be tapping it 3 times a day.. but jerking off that much is just not realistic if you have any kind of social life.. but you will have a huge increase in sexual function..

can't you have like a dozen wives at a time being mormon?? this would almost be a must then.. that way every one of your wives will think you love her the most.. JK.. i know that is not excepted anymore..
    the arabs aren't always wrong. Screw the dozen wives.... too many "honey do" lists.... these boys have friggin HAREMS!!!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Poon is always good but sometimes rubbin one out is just more convenient. You don't have to worry about pleasing her or anything. 5 minutes and you're done lol.

Please tell me your religion is not against anal?
    wait...u have to worry abt pleasing her too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information