MegaDrive is offline New Member

New guy here please help

I'm 16 Im 5'8, 160 pounds. i was wondering what would be the fastest way for me to lose body fat and gain muscle fast.

i was looking into steroids or hgh, but people say it would'nt be the best for my age and height, weight, etc.

Do any of you pro's have any suggestions?

Thanks Guys.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I'm no pro, but AAS definately are a no go at your age. Your body is flooding with natural testosterone already. Why would u wanna screw your body up?
    I say eat right and get plenty of rest. Protein and creatine are gonna be your two best friends until you're old enough for the juice.
    You only have one body, take care of it. You have already done alot just by asking for help first.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    A huge NO on the steroids at 16, man.

Start learning about diet now, and you'll be shocked what you can accomplish.

Also you need to be 18 to be a member here...

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Don't do it until your 25 at least. There are hundreds of threads on this board about it. No-one here is going tell you what you want to hear. Do some searches on age. Any of your buddies doing it now are idiots and the guys selling to them are worse.

stpete is offline Banned
    My suggestion for you young man is to concentrate on your diet and training!! Start using juice at your age is rediculous and you could seriously mess yourself up. Not going to get into all the details...Just take our word for it and do your research. This is a great site and you can learn everything you need to know. Read the stickies and use the search function...

MegaDrive is offline New Member
    I have some Morph Megadrive im taking it thats all im using and sorry guys im almost 17 :/.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Almost 17 is still too young

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Fastest way to lose bodyfat? cardio...fastest way to gain muscle? weights...
    best way to get natural HGH growth pulse?..(many people do not know this trick actually) go to bed by 10...I am serious. if you go to bed by 10 you will produce tons and tons of growth hormone which will really help you with so many things...especially growing. Why 10? because this is the circadian rhythm of the planet...which is nature's clock and nature is in charge and likes to produce and pump hormones while you sleep especially in the first couple hours of sleep (specifically between 10-12 PM) more than any other time of the day...'tis true!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-26-2010 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Information