Thread: Weird Question

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member

Weird Question

I've seen this topic on here before, but I forgot the remedy(if there was one). Ok, so everyone knows the small amount of gear left in the pin after shooting.. It's usually a tenth of a cc or so. Well would it be ok if I kept the pin after I shot until the next day when I was ready to pin again and extract the gear from the old syringe tube? Or save a bunch of old pins and combine all the gear left over in a syringe tube?

I feel like over the course of 7 weeks shooting ed I'd be losing almost 5 cc of gear..

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    I really think it's a bad idea, it is not worth the trouble u would pro acquire during the period of time. However, I have seen a kid on YouTube giving him self an injection in the leg and he particulary left some air in the syringe. After he injected there was a lil gasp of air, this was done to get the entire gear out the syringe. Good luck !

smalltime7 is offline Member
    not a good plan to much opportunity for bacteria,i wouldnt do it but the idea of an abcess freaks me out

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    I've seen this topic on here before, but I forgot the remedy(if there was one). Ok, so everyone knows the small amount of gear left in the pin after shooting.. It's usually a tenth of a cc or so. Well would it be ok if I kept the pin after I shot until the next day when I was ready to pin again and extract the gear from the old syringe tube? Or save a bunch of old pins and combine all the gear left over in a syringe tube?

I feel like over the course of 7 weeks shooting ed I'd be losing almost 5 cc of gear..
    NO! just take it as a loss man, use new syringes and needles everytime!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use the air bubble technique to get all but maybe 2 drops out. Reusing syringes is ****ing retarded.
    Are you pinning ED?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    do not save a bunch of old needles that have been in your body already. After they're used they're contaminated with biological material and can easily grow something nasty in that "left over gear"

Thread Information