Starting Omnadren on monday... couple of Q's

This will be my first cycle.

24 yo
    11%
    5'11"
    5 years on/off expierience
    Just started a 4K calorie diet with a 40/40/20 macro split
    Goals: 200lbs @ 14% bf

This cycle will be omnadren only (sust). I was planning of using 2 amps every 6 days by filling 3 needles with 2/3 ml (166 mgs) of test and capping the two I dont use and using them two and four days later, and repeating. It works out to about 580 mgs / week. Sound ok?

Running for 12 weeks, taking l-dex @ .25 mg EOD from day 1 (will up to 0.5 EOD if needed), when should I stop the L-dex? PCT will start 18 days after last shot which consists of...

Clomid @ 100/75/50/25
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/10

I got 23 g 1 1/2" pins, I was going to alternate between glutes and quads so the same spot would get hit every 8 days.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by S&S_ShovelHead; 10-27-2010 at 09:51 AM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Question... why? This is your first cycle. Why are you going to use MORE than even the higher limit for a first timer of 500mg? Why are you making it complicated? Just shoot 1amp on monday and 1amp on thursday. Simple, 500mg per week. But in all honesty you dont even need 500mg at your weight. You could easly do 250mg (1 amp) per week. That was actually MY first cycle. More is not always better, in fact, more alot of times means more sides. And since you have no clue how your body is going to react, 580 is stupid and too high for a first cycle.
    And again, 12 weeks is too long for a first cycle. Sounds like you really havent done much research at all. 10 weeks is plenty. And 1 1/2" needle is too long for a first timer again. 1" is good. Geezuz
    Last edited by vettewreck; 10-27-2010 at 10:40 AM.

10 weeks could be an idea aswell, seems like its equally recommend either 10-12 weeks for a first cycle, Ill take that into consideration.
    The reason for slightly more than 500... Omna like sust will cause your blood levels to flucuate (sp?) more if its only shot twice a week. I could do mon wen fri shots @ 2/3 ml a piece and there would just be once a week where it'd be 3 days instead of oed (don't really think thats much of a big deal). I could definately go that way instead. I know there is some debate on eod vs. twice a week but I figured I'de be better off to keep my levels more stable. I was thinking the same thing with the 1 1/2" pins, that just what I was given by my source. Ill go out and grab some 1" pins.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by S&S_ShovelHead; 10-27-2010 at 01:10 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Definitely don't need that much. Your test levels are already naturally high, and you've never introduced these compounds before. Given your weight, and all those variables, you'll grow like a weed off anything below 400mg PW. AI can run from start until PCT. You considering HCG ?

HCG , yes. I thought about it but I thought for my first cycle to go without but definately add it to my second so I could see & fully appreciate the difference it makes.

Thread Information