Thread: Tren Dreams

LouHulk is offline Associate Member

Tren Dreams

How common are they? Is there anything you can do to stop them besides coming off Tren ?

By Tren Dreams I mean, VERY vivid, real seeming , and sometimes disturbing dreams.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Lower your dose.

Never had dreams from any anabolic compound but I've had very intense Clomid and Melatonin dreams.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here was dream I couldn't shake out .
    The reality that was happening at the time was my employer was having a breast cancer awareness campaign going on . If you bought a t-shirt for 25 bucks they would donate 50 bucks to the charity . My gym was having a walk for the same thing . I thought if they bought shirts with money they raised then Breast cancer would get double the money .
    Ok so here is the dream :
    I go to the gym like usual . When I open the door there is a mob of people and they point to me and say there he is . They are all pissed I tried to undermine there Breast cancer walk . There is a bunch of people holding me , when all of a sudden someone runs into me like a ram . Omg they knocked the shit out of me . Then that person is making a chomping noise . OMFG they are trying to bite my thing off . I was going crazy trying to get away .

Back to reality :
    I threw myself right out of bed trying to get away from person trying to bite me . Soaked in sweat and feeling freaked out .

I still feel hesitant when I get to the gym door .

Hope this is entertaining to you as frighting to me .
    Dont wanna be old

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Here was dream I couldn't shake out .
    The reality that was happening at the time was my employer was having a breast cancer awareness campaign going on . If you bought a t-shirt for 25 bucks they would donate 50 bucks to the charity . My gym was having a walk for the same thing . I thought if they bought shirts with money they raised then Breast cancer would get double the money .
    Ok so here is the dream :
    I go to the gym like usual . When I open the door there is a mob of people and they point to me and say there he is . They are all pissed I tried to undermine there Breast cancer walk . There is a bunch of people holding me , when all of a sudden someone runs into me like a ram . Omg they knocked the shit out of me . Then that person is making a chomping noise . OMFG they are trying to bite my thing off . I was going crazy trying to get away .

Back to reality :
    I threw myself right out of bed trying to get away from person trying to bite me . Soaked in sweat and feeling freaked out .

I still feel hesitant when I get to the gym door .

Hope this is entertaining to you as frighting to me .
    Dont wanna be old
    Nice man, my dreams are not quite that messed up but you get the idea.

iceman86 is offline Junior Member
    i had tren dreams for about the first six weeks. I would wake up at least once everynight sweating really badly. After the first six weeks it went away and tren cough started wich is something ive never had. every shot i take now i get the cough.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Lower your dosages.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren can definitely mess with dreams.

stpete is offline Banned
    As HP said, lower your dose...

I can't remember having any bad dreams on tren . Hell, i'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep when i'm using it. Maybe when i fall asleep i'm so out of it i don't dream? Not sure.

But yea, lower your dose and it should help unless your going through some personal stuff in conjunction w/ the tren.

Update :

I lowered my dose from 100EoD to 75mg EoD and it did the trick. Now if I can just get rid of the night sweats lol.

Thread Information