This will be my 3rd cycle and first to stack 2 substances together. I am 28 yrs old. 5'11"...163lbs....great diet as my girl is a licensed dietrician so she makes sure I'm fed well. I've had to wait to this cycle as I dislocated my elbow in August. I'm about 2 weeks out to getting back into my routine. I weighed about 175 with 8% back in July before the injury and after my second cycle. Im a firm believer of sticking to the basics and have only ever used Test E and Var. I plan on running a 12-14 week cycle with .5-1ml E4D probably pinning Mon/Thurs. I have on hand Test E , D-Bol , HCG , Nolva , and Clomid. My dbol is in 20mg tabs and I've never stacked before. From the info I gathered I should take 20-60mg ED for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle. Is this correct or what would you suggest.

My question is without being able to get my hands on an AI how should I run my PCT ? And how should I administer my HCG. My last thread response I got was to pin the HCG at 250iu 2x a week starting in week 3 and running to the end of the cycle. With only Nolva and Clomid on hand how should I run my PCT ?

Any info would be appreciated. I can only read so many threads before I get conflicting information.