Thread: My Wife on AAS?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ironmanron is offline New Member

Question My Wife on AAS?

Fellas and Ladies, I'm 6'0 215 at 12% BF, 3 year user of AAS, 3 moths on 4 months off of the typical cycle but thats not why I'm writing. My wife has seen the improvements and wants in on AAS. I've never had to hide AAS from her and she was the typical wife that was reluctant for me to be on it. Now that it's made a believer out of her, she's totally cool with it.

My question is; I'm not sure what a normal low dose first cycle should be for a female? I know what mine was but surely that's not what we should start her out on. So what do you think would make a good first injectable cycle?

She's 48 and physically fit, active cyclist, swimmer, runner and gym rat. She's probably around 18% BF conservitively. 5'7" 135 pounds.

She's no different that the rest of us who wants the same thing, lean body mass, more muscle and overall healthier.

Her diet could use some tweeking but it's not far off to where it needs to be. Her goal is to do figure in 9 months to a year. That can give us 2 good cycles.

So for those 2 cycles, what do you think we should start on on what PCT does a women take?

Thanks for your opinions.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anavar is usually a good bet for women. 6-8 weeks on and the same length off. the only thing to worry about really is cholesterol and virilization (since this dose is hardly harsh on the liver), and women don't need to worry about their HP(no T)A.
    5-10mg a day is a good dose, starting at 5mg and working her way up.
    Women don't need PCT, though they could benefit from some OTC stuff like 5-HTP to balance their mood.
    A friend of mine did this same cycle on a bulk without side effects and got jacked! (and yes, it was real Var)
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-23-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Ironmanron is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. She's excited about starting which makes my life much easier!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    She needs to get her diet straight and bf down before trying anything.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information