MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

AR-R liquid clen

just curious if it was okay to measure out what you want and put it in a bottle of say apple juice and drink that through out the day for administration?? or am i supposed to squirt it directly in my mouth.. i just don't want to have to walk around with that stuff everywhere i go.. But was not sure if submerging it in water/sugar would ruin it..

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    squirt it right in your mouth doesnt taste that bad you dont want too drink it throughout the day cause u will have trouble sleeping take it in the morning

so you take it all at once? i was thinking it was supposed to be taken through out the day.. but if i can take it all at once then i will

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can definitely mix it in with water of juice. I also sugest taking it in the morning, don`t forget it has a 36 hour half life.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Take clen in the morning...no need to split dosages because of the long half life.

im up too 120 mcg right now on day 11 and i do 60 right when i wake up then 60 more 4 hours later i couldnt handle the whole 120 all at once too intense for me i will b doin this for 6 weeks with bendryl on the 3rd and 6th week of course

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    im up too 120 mcg right now on day 11 and i do 60 right when i wake up then 60 more 4 hours later i couldnt handle the whole 120 all at once too intense for me i will b doin this for 6 weeks with bendryl on the 3rd and 6th week of course
    did you see any weight loss yet, and has it interfered with the ability to do your cardio?

i was doin 40 to 50 minutes of cardio daily now im only doin 20 it just seems like im really sped up and shortbreath i would say and i am having a hard time doin it but with my workout im sweating like crazy so i guess that makes up for it since i dont sweat easily. as far as weight loss i havent lost a pound but i have been pulling measurments and my waist is down almost 2 inches as of day 11 my goal was just too lose the last lil bit around stomach without burning muscle and with my diet it has been working fine i do shake bad though want go any higher than 120 mcgs that for sure

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i was doin 40 to 50 minutes of cardio daily now im only doin 20 it just seems like im really sped up and shortbreath i would say and i am having a hard time doin it but with my workout im sweating like crazy so i guess that makes up for it since i dont sweat easily. as far as weight loss i havent lost a pound but i have been pulling measurments and my waist is down almost 2 inches as of day 11 my goal was just too lose the last lil bit around stomach without burning muscle and with my diet it has been working fine i do shake bad though want go any higher than 120 mcgs that for sure
    ya 120mcg seem to be what most can handle
    thanks

i think i will do it this way.. i too am going to run it 6 weeks with Benadryl 3rd and 6th.. i have the same goals too just want to lose a little bit..

i think it will work fine for you when i got up too 80 i had too split it up cause of the intensity of it and the bendryl needs too be 50 mg every nite in the 3rd week and 6th

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i can take the whole 120 all at once and not have any shakes but my heart rate definitely starts bumpin

i tried when i got too 80 but i just coulnt handle it way too intense the shakes and the heart rate

oh and the chest pains when i got that high were scary everyone is different though

i take my 120 within about 4 hours just cause thats what i feel like doing lol

oh and the chest pains when i got that high were scary everyone is different though
    i get a pain when im lifting and i have a hard time breathing the pain comes

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i think i will do it this way.. i too am going to run it 6 weeks with Benadryl 3rd and 6th.. i have the same goals too just want to lose a little bit..
    Let us know how it goes. I am planning to run the same cycle. Are you going to be eating a calorie defiect?

im glad im not the only one then i haven t had any since last week but i was def nervous

im glad im not the only one then i haven t had any since last week but i was def nervous
    ya man i know what you mean lol but like i said its not just random for me only when i lift

Thread Information