The Medicine Man is offline New Member

Testing new waters for the 1st time. In search of good direction. Sincerely 1 life 2

What should I use to retain my gains after taking 100\25mg tabs of Oxymetholone at 50mg ED? I am also wondering when to take my milk thistle for Liver support? Along with the that I am on TRT. I get 200mg a week of delatestyral pharmaceutical grade which led me to add 300mg of deca to my cycle. I am 212lbs 5'11'' 30 yrs. This is my first cycle and need some advice before I make another bad choice. Lost and eager for quality.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're on TRT, you don't need any PCT. Just go back to your 200mg of test per week and you'll be fine.
    Have you done the cycle already, or are you still planning this? Because I would not advise Drol and Deca for a first cycle. Why don't you just get more test and run that for 10 weeks? (500mg/week)

Yeah, I made a mistake. I am still on my first bottle of Deca with about 3ml to go and about 25-30 tabs of Drol yet. I just started to get the 200mg of test 3 weeks ago. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but had to get a solution before its to late. I took what was offered to me. Naive huh.
    Last edited by The Medicine Man; 10-29-2010 at 09:10 PM.

So you just started TRT and jumped on cycle immediately? That was dumb.
    Aren't you going to be getting tests run frequently for the first 6 months of TRT?
    Just drop the Deca and Drol right now.

Help me understand why. I will consider it. Are you suggesting cold turkey? I will cut down to 125mg Deca a week until it is empty and 25mg of Drol, just because I feel that you know something I don't. Consider sharing what you mean. I am waiting on some test and will just run that like you said. Hope I do not get cut off my TRT and I will not worry about that in which I may pay for later. Nature of the beast. The advice is not what I wanted to hear stopping is not what I wanted to do either. I have no side effects yet. 15lbs later I am happy to save the rest of my stash for when I am more prepared. 5lbs a week was not bad but probably not good considering how I got it. So stopping means what?

I'm so confused here.
    Can you please explain exactly why/when you were put on TRT?
    Is it being done through a real doctor?
    Why are you self-medicating on top of it?
    Why are you convinced that you're doing something wrong? (just because of that stupid "Deca ruins your ARs" article?)

BTW, you created 2 threads about this, so I'd recommend that you just post your reply in the other one.

Thread Information