Billytk03z is offline Member

Testerone and AAS... question about gains?

can someone explain this.... we all know that pure testosterone is rated at 100/100, it is the basis of what all other AAS compounds are rated off of in determining the properites... here is my dilemma...

i have done a few cycles of oral turanibol by itself and the weight gain and strength increases were insane for me.. I got stronger, faster, etc... I have done anavar by itself and although I didnt gain weight my strength dramatically increased and I hardened up.. now on the flip side I have done many many cycles of testosterone such as test prop, cyp, enth and although I gained weight and experienced an ever so slight increase in strength it never compared to what I experienced using tbol with the weight gain and strength increase as well as the strength increase with the anavar... is this normal? are there peeps who get stronger with more gains on test only than the other AAS's because test doesnt give me the kick that add on AAS compounds such as tbol, var do.....? ps.. the testosterone I use is HG from compounding pharmacy prescribed by doctor....

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    What were your doses of test like?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    What were your doses of test like?
    In the past I was doing anywhere from 50 - 100mg test prop ed to my current which is 205mg test cyp/wk which put my blood testosterone levels at 1800.....

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I'm using test and var and my gains are pretty sick and I should be eating a lot more protein than I am. My strength is going up like 20lbs and 2 reps on large muscle groups each week and like 5lbs and 2-4 reps each week or 2 with dumbbell exercises. Today was the first day that my form suffered some on a 20lb increase on an ab machine. I'll be stacking that machine in a cpl weeks and I haven't even been lifting weights for very long at all (it's a planet fitness so stacking the machine is not like stacking one at a real gym though).

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    In the past I was doing anywhere from 50 - 100mg test prop ed to my current which is 205mg test cyp/wk which put my blood testosterone levels at 1800.....
    Wait, so your total test was only at 1800 while taking as much as 900mg of test per week? There is something seriously wrong there, since 1800 is only twice what some guys can produce naturally, so it should be achievable with only 200-300mg of Test C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Wait, so your total test was only at 1800 while taking as much as 900mg of test per week? There is something seriously wrong there, since 1800 is only twice what some guys can produce naturally, so it should be achievable with only 200-300mg of Test C.
    LOL... no, no, no...... My latest blood "testosterone " level is in 1800 range from using test cyp @ 205mg/wk.... I never tested my levels when using prop so I dont know what they would of been at.... the only reason I had my blood levels tested now is because I am under physician care while doing trt...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    LOL... no, no, no...... My latest blood "testosterone" level is in 1800 range from using test cyp @ 205mg/wk.... I never tested my levels when using prop so I dont know what they would of been at.... the only reason I had my blood levels tested now is because I am under physician care while doing trt...
    Oh, ok. In that case, you probably just need a DHT derivative (like proviron ) to free up some unbound test in order to get good results from test only.

Thread Information