can someone explain this.... we all know that pure testosterone is rated at 100/100, it is the basis of what all other AAS compounds are rated off of in determining the properites... here is my dilemma...

i have done a few cycles of oral turanibol by itself and the weight gain and strength increases were insane for me.. I got stronger, faster, etc... I have done anavar by itself and although I didnt gain weight my strength dramatically increased and I hardened up.. now on the flip side I have done many many cycles of testosterone such as test prop, cyp, enth and although I gained weight and experienced an ever so slight increase in strength it never compared to what I experienced using tbol with the weight gain and strength increase as well as the strength increase with the anavar... is this normal? are there peeps who get stronger with more gains on test only than the other AAS's because test doesnt give me the kick that add on AAS compounds such as tbol, var do.....? ps.. the testosterone I use is HG from compounding pharmacy prescribed by doctor....