in2shape is offline Member

1st cycle,stats cycle,diet training all here

been out a while but been training last 2 and a half months solid and seeing my gains again and finally chucking around some decent iron lol few weeks time gunna hit my 1st cycle just wanna post up everything diet,stats,training etc and cycle to get opinions on

stats are
    29 yrs old
    180-185cm tall
    training on an off 6 yrs or so
    90kgs
    about 20%bf

cycle is
    test cyp @400mgs 10 weeks
    wait 2 weeks then nolva 20/20/20/20
    have adex on hand dose about 0.5 eod as needed

will be taking coq10, multi-v whilst on (take always anyways)

diet is
    1st meal

1 sachet oats low fat milk little honey on oats and almond slithers
    1 protein shake (blend , wpi, wpc, casein) 2 scoops 60 grams plus 2 tb natural peanut butter
    1 banana

or

4 scrambled eggs : 2 whole 2 whites 2 piece 9grain wholemeal bread(mix in bowl and put in microwave

meal 2
    150 - 200 gram tuna, handful wholemeal pasta or wild/wholemeal rice or mixed bean tin

or

200-300 chicken breast/tenderloin handful wild/wholemeal rice/pasta handful broccoli and mixed bean

meal 3

opposite to what ever i ate above

Train here have creatine and protein shake post w/o
    meal 4

chicken/fish/lean steak/turkey/pork/ lamb (1 of)
    mixed vegies e.g. potato/sweet potato/corn/carrot/broccoli/cabbage etc generally only 2 or 3 types in 1 sitting

note stay away from starchy vegies

meal 5

2 x scoops protein blend wpi,wpc, casein 60 gms plus 2tb natural peanut butter

Or cottage cheese blueberries and almonds

aiming towards a lean bulk and try to maximise foodand have a shake where needed .

training im fine with either chest bys, legs shoulders, back trys 3-4 ex's 4 main muscle 1-2 for little sets go from 3-5 and reps 12-4 always mixin up ex's and order even rep speed fast up slow done etc keeps the body guessing and not finding homeostasis

hows it lookin ?? cheers

vettewreck is offline Banned
    overall looks pretty good man. 400mg/wk for a first cycle and it being cyp should put some good mass and strength on you.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    been out a while but been training last 2 and a half months solid and seeing my gains again and finally chucking around some decent iron lol few weeks time gunna hit my 1st cycle just wanna post up everything diet,stats,training etc and cycle to get opinions on

stats are
    29 yrs old
    180-185cm tall
    training on an off 6 yrs or so
    90kgs
    about 20%bf A few will tell you to lose some fat before cycling. You'll just be at higher risk for sides

cycle is
    test cyp @400mgs 10 weeks
    wait 2 weeks then nolva 20/20/20/20
    even though its a low dose test I'd still run clomid at 25-50mg along with the nolva
    have adex on hand dose about 0.5 eod as needed

will be taking coq10, multi-v whilst on (take always anyways)
    I would add 4 grams of fish oil for lipid support

diet is
    1st meal

1 sachet oats low fat milk little honey on oats and almond slithers
    1 protein shake (blend , wpi, wpc, casein) 2 scoops 60 grams plus 2 tb natural peanut butter
    1 banana

or

4 scrambled eggs : 2 whole 2 whites 2 piece 9grain wholemeal bread(mix in bowl and put in microwave
    4 whole eggs is a lot of fat. Especially if you're trying to cut which is what i'm assuming at 20%bf Try 6egg whites whites and 1 whole egg
    meal 2
    150 - 200 gram tuna, handful wholemeal pasta or wild/wholemeal rice or mixed bean tin this would be a solid pre workout meal with the carbs from whole wheat posta

or

200-300 chicken breast/tenderloin handful wild/wholemeal rice/pasta handful broccoli and mixed beansolid meal

meal 3

opposite to what ever i ate above

Train here have creatine and protein shake post w/o
    meal 4 important to have carbs with your PWO shake. i make mine 50g protien 25g dextrose and 1/2 cup oats

chicken/fish/lean steak/turkey/pork/ lamb (1 of)
    mixed vegies e.g. potato/sweet potato/corn/carrot/broccoli/cabbage etc generally only 2 or 3 types in 1 sitting sweet potaotes are good in this meal. Veggies too. Carrots are sugary and ok in moderation

note stay away from starchy vegies

meal 5

2 x scoops protein blend wpi,wpc, casein 60 gms plus 2tb natural peanut butter
    I'd try to eat real food here if possible
    Or cottage cheese blueberries and almonds
    I'd try to add one more meal in here somewhere then your slow digesting protien before bed.
    aiming towards a lean bulk and try to maximise foodand have a shake where needed .

training im fine with either chest bys, legs shoulders, back trys 3-4 ex's 4 main muscle 1-2 for little sets go from 3-5 and reps 12-4 always mixin up ex's and order even rep speed fast up slow done etc keeps the body guessing and not finding homeostasis

hows it lookin ?? cheers
    looks like you're headed in the right direction. You should figure up the macro's for your diet along with BMR and TDEE. its a pain in the ass but once you do it you'll be happy you did.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    overall looks pretty good man. 400mg/wk for a first cycle and it being cyp should put some good mass and strength on you.
    thx bud fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    looks like you're headed in the right direction. You should figure up the macro's for your diet along with BMR and TDEE. its a pain in the ass but once you do it you'll be happy you did.
    may have clomid at time i know you can never have enough pct on hand + ai's etc ... macros bmr tdee , your talkin chinese brotha alway s had a prob with macros etc... bf will be down by cycletime max 18% i know some will say this is still high but im happy with it looking 4 a bulkanyways lean bulk any help on the macros and the rest if ya got time appreciate informative reply thx champ

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Macro's means the calories/protien/carbs/fat of each meal and totals of each for the entire day. BMR is Base metabolic rate. basically the calories you'd burn if you sat on your ass all day. TDEE is total daily energy expenditure. This is an average of how much calories you burn based on your level of activity. Google the formula's for each and once you get them figured out you have a break even point to build your diet from. Its a lot of math but its worth the time it takes

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    good to see u back bro

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Macro's means the calories/protien/carbs/fat of each meal and totals of each for the entire day. BMR is Base metabolic rate. basically the calories you'd burn if you sat on your ass all day. TDEE is total daily energy expenditure. This is an average of how much calories you burn based on your level of activity. Google the formula's for each and once you get them figured out you have a break even point to build your diet from. Its a lot of math but its worth the time it takes
    fuk that is a head fuk !!! need to do my math again got all formulas etc then that leds into calorie king or the like s so you can count calories on your foods to match macros etc what a fukn pain in the ass !!! all part of it tho if we wanna do it properly i guess and not just guess diet aaarrrggghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    good to see u back bro
    from the brink of ternal fatness lol !!!!! thx bro pm me if ya round

gypsy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    fuk that is a head fuk !!! need to do my math again got all formulas etc then that leds into calorie king or the like s so you can count calories on your foods to match macros etc what a fukn pain in the ass !!! all part of it tho if we wanna do it properly i guess and not just guess diet aaarrrggghhhh
    give daily burn a go, google it. good online nutrition app.

MrO_55 is offline Junior Member
    im assuming your looking to bulk?

diet looks fairly good, but could you post the cals and macros so we can help you more

yeah looking to lean bulk ... still trying to figure out macros etc maths a bit dusty and really dont have timi run my own biz so have other stuff to do im lucky im getting back in the gym these days will do my best would e great if some 1 could do 4 me and post it up n diet ive detailed above fingers crossed some 1 feels nice

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Would ten weeks be too long for a first cycle, despite the lower dose of test??

thats standard protocol man some run it 12 weeks and also have a front load of dbols or a rear of var or winnie as other examples ..... i woulda ran var too but sold it to me mate and cant get more 4 a while ;( ....

whilst doing pct ill also be running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to strip any excess bf i gain whilst cycling and also 4 its anti-catabolic properties

Thread Information