iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member

Horrible horrible acne

im at the final week of deca and test e thank the lord but my acne is hideous their is acne all over my neck which ive never ever had in my entire life all over chest back and shoulders.....when i get off of this stuff will it eventually go away? ive been using dawns dish soap for this week but it dosent seem to do ne good

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Why suffer? Goto the Doc, be honest and ask him to prescribe something. I had mild/moderate all over my chest, back and shoulders and it cleared up once he prescribed me something.

Either that or get some Accutane off the net. Should be easy in the US.

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the help guys but will it go down once im off the juice?

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    it might even get worse. i would get on accutane asap

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd try a cycle of Amoxicillin.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just wondering why would you say this? How would this help ...

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    x2.. I know it can be used to treat skin infections, but I thought it was not for acne issues with the skin.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqiwarrior View Post
    thanks for the help guys but will it go down once im off the juice?
    It will more than likely get worse. Mine did not start to get bad until half way through my PCT.

I went to doc and got on a scrip of Tetracycline. It REALLY helped for the acne to subdue....although i was left with some scaring on my back I have to deal with because i did not get on it soon enough. Now I'm going to do some skin resurfacing or micro derm abrasion/skin peel sessions. It was mostly on my back and delts...a little on my neck. None on my face.

I have NEVER had acne before.....EVER....so before I would try it .....it helped me. I also got some medical grade foaming washing I use with a scrub brush. And a skin toner.....It was a kit from a skin clinic. Not really cheap.
    I still get the occasional larger zits on my back.

I am ready to get some accutane.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    x2.. I know it can be used to treat skin infections, but I thought it was not for acne issues with the skin.
    Because acne is essentially a bacterial infection in the sweat glands. Mild broad-spectrum antibiotics like Amoxicillin and Tetracycline can help clean up cystic acne in a few weeks. However, I haven't had to use them yet and have just begun my own research, so I would advise that anyone do their homework before playing with antibiotics.

Because acne is essentially a bacterial infection in the sweat glands. Mild broad-spectrum antibiotics like Amoxicillin and Tetracycline can help clean up cystic acne in a few weeks. However, I haven't had to use them yet and have just begun my own research, so I would advise that anyone do their homework before playing with antibiotics.
    Well it's interesting idea i guess but im confused i thought amoxicillin bacterial .. amoxicillin is like penacillin right??? and that's for std's and im not sure but i would think because it's a pill it passes through the liver ??? liver strain plus test may be a bad idea how ever im not possitive so some one please chime in.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 10-11-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Well it's interesting idea i guess but im confused i thought amoxicillin was for virus and not bacterial .. amoxicillin is like penacillin right??? and that's for viral i think and im not sure but i would think because it's a pill it passes through the liver ??? liver strain plus test may be a bad idea how ever im not possitive so some one please chime in.
    No. By definition, antibiotics target bacterial infections (-bio excludes viruses, since they aren't living organisms). Only retro-viral drugs really help against viruses.
    And since when is test hepatotoxic? lol
    BTW, everything you ingest or inject passes through your liver.

No. By definition,B](-bio excludes viruses, since they aren't living organisms). Only retro-viral drugs really help against viruses.
    Bold is what i just said,im sure every one on here for the most part know's that what ever is ingested passes through the liver.Amox.. does not kill bacteria, but they stop bacteria from multiplying by preventing bacteria from forming the walls that surround them. As for as test being hepatotoxic it can be just very small chance's and again this depends on the indvidual but i was refering to some one like my self who like's to use dbol in there cycle!

I have also heard that these aas have more of a affect on your kidneys vs your liver.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 10-11-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm a firm believer in attacking acne from both sides (inside and skin).

Have you used an AI?

Have you controlled prolactin? Is it out of range?

Skin products are things like Acne Annihilator, benzyl peroxifed, Nizroal shampoo, Retin-A.

Products taken orally are things like Accutane (Isotretinoin), Vit B5, Ant-biotics (Tetracylin family).

No. By definition, antibiotics target bacterial infections (-bio excludes viruses, since they aren't living organisms). Only retro-viral drugs really help against viruses.
    LOL WTF um yes it is, it is (in most cases low) unless of course your doing 1000mg a wk .. and that is not unheard of in BB.. now im not saying your liver values wont or can't go back to normal when finished but i am telling you your wrong it is hepatoxic lol
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 10-11-2010 at 05:08 PM.

LOL WTF um yes it is, it is (in most cases low) unless of course your doing 1000mg a wk .. and that is not unheard of in BB.. now im not saying your liver values wont or can't go back to normal when finished but i am telling you your wrong it is hepatoxic lol
    You have no idea what you're talking about. High doses of test place a small amount of strain on the kidneys, but any effect on the liver is not worth mentioning.

Bold is what i just said,im sure every one on here for the most part know's that what ever is ingested passes through the liver.Amox.. does not kill bacteria, but they stop bacteria from multiplying by preventing bacteria from forming the walls that surround them. As for as test being hepatotoxic it can be just very small chance's and again this depends on the indvidual but i was refering to some one like my self who like's to use dbol in there cycle!
    Well, you didn't say that, now did you?

FTLdude is offline New Member
    Bad, bad idea to self-medicate with antibiotics...for many reasons. There are many treatments that the OP can try, but Accutane gives the best results for treatment of severe acne. Yes he can easily get it online without a script, but I would see a doc before using it because for it to do its best work he'd have to be using it over at least several months (usually 6) and it brings its own bag of possible side effects. Another thing...Accutane is hepatoxic, and so is the gear that he's using. Not a good idea to start using one until he stops using the other.

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    Accutane wiil sort it out for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by FTLdude View Post
    Bad, bad idea to self-medicate with antibiotics...for many reasons. There are many treatments that the OP can try, but Accutane gives the best results for treatment of severe acne. Yes he can easily get it online without a script, but I would see a doc before using it because for it to do its best work he'd have to be using it over at least several months (usually 6) and it brings its own bag of possible side effects. Another thing...Accutane is hepatoxic, and so is the gear that he's using. Not a good idea to start using one until he stops using the other.
    For the last time, test and Deca are NOT hepatotoxic! Where are you guys getting this info from???

For the last time, test and Deca are NOT hepatotoxic! Where are you guys getting this info from???
    For the last time YES IT IS it is just considered low with test the toxcity would not be high with test unless your doing well over a thousand mg a week, but it is hepatoxic. No one is sayibg your values won't come to normal when your done (most do) but it is hepatoxic less so then some thing like dbol but still there and i would think some one with well over 1,700 post would know this.

I'm talking about measurable and consequential toxicity (stuff that matters in real life). Not something that just contributes to normal AST and ALT values, just like food and exercise.
    Sure, it is processed by the liver, but it isn't doing any measurable damage, since it isn't resisting hepatic breakdown like a 17aa compound will. Hence the reason we never factor non-17aa injectables into the equation when looking at possible liver strain (like with this accutane or antibiotic issue).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-12-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Find me ANYTHING concrete that validates your theory. And I'm talking about measurable toxicity. Not something that just contributes to normal AST and ALT values, like food and exercise.
    Sure, it is processed by the liver, but it isn't doing any measurable damage, since it isn't resisting hepatic breakdown like a 17aa compound will. Hence the reason we never factor non-17aa injectables into the equation when looking at possible liver strain (like with this accutane or antibiotic issue).
    Not my job.. I have better things to do beleave it don't beleave it,i don't care and yes you are right, as other things such as food, drugs ect can rasie your values to and do just as much damage to your liver as AAS that's why they say healthy living is life style... Im on here so i obviously think that aas can be used safe and responable and im not saying that it would kill you i mean im sure that every one know's the diffrence between drinkin a gallon of wiskey and having a beer one of them can kill you and the other can help you relax but both can be bad for your liver.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    I got acne in mid PCT. I am almost finishing PCT and kinda reduced them with taking
    Doxycycline (Tetra antibiotic) , and applying Alcohol-Acetone mix on the affected areas...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    platinumlabz.com acne annihilator. miracle worker for skin. best thing ive seen in 20+ years,,
    very effective,,,cheap too.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Not my job.. I have better things to do beleave it don't beleave it,i don't care and yes you are right, as other things such as food, drugs ect can rasie your values to and do just as much damage to your liver as AAS that's why they say healthy living is life style... Im on here so i obviously think that aas can be used safe and responable and im not saying that it would kill you i mean im sure that every one know's the diffrence between drinkin a gallon of wiskey and having a beer one of them can kill you and the other can help you relax but both can be bad for your liver.
    OP....i try not to take advice from people that can't spell.....haha....just my .02 When you are talking serious compounds and you can't spell the word "believe" I think there is much room for growth for that person before complex advice is give. Again just my observation. No offense to anyone.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't acne at least sometimes correlate with female hormones like estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Doesn't acne at least sometimes correlate with female hormones like estrogen?
    Yes. Estrogen and androgens can both cause/aggravate acne.

Br0dy69 is offline New Member
    Accutane works like a charm. I recommend hopping on as soon as possible, in some cases it does come back but usually you're good to go You should defintley see a doctor though, and then you get get it legit with bloodwork done every month.

NMacFar is offline Member
    I just started having this problem over the past month. I have been using the acne Annihilator, dish soap (cuts grease and oil) and tanning. Those things seem to be helping a bit, especially tanning because it's burning them out and hides the bright redness of the pimples. I just did a google search and found a bunch of info on cystic acne and thyroid issues...

Thread Information