LouHulk is offline Associate Member

LBM gain correlation to strength

So quick question, I have heard that if your getting stronger but not bigger it means your not eating enough. My problem is I'm obviously putting on LBM but my strength gains have seemed to plateau off. I'm in week 10 of my cycle and have definitely been putting on good LBM but the weight is not going up anymore. Is there a simple answer to this or am I going to have to try and figure this out some more? My diet is good, six meals a day or lean protein's, clean carbs and good fats. My back and arms have grown quite a bit, not just according to me but people around me tell me this also. But my strength gains have been fairly unimpressive. I look good but just not happy with the weight I'm lifting right now. I have gotten stronger during the cycle but it just seems to have kinda nearly stopped.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id look to workout routine. How long been on this routine - may be time to switch it up. Also , as u know im sure - workouts to optimize hyper atrophy are diff than those that optimize strength. Id pick a priority and focus on that.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on your routine, genetics, and compounds used.
    What are you running?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of strength gains have you seen, remember you are in week 10 thing can be leveling. keep in mind if you change your routine gains can still be seen in recovery as well.

Thread Information