phat_matt85 is offline Member

holding water on test prop at 200mgs eod

Stats
    25 yrs old
    205 lbs
    5'11''
    12% bf

First test cycle

I ran test prop for 16 weeks. Started out with half cc 100mgs eod for 6 weksy the water retEntion was medium here then I bumped it up to 200mgs eod and my cheecks were puffy as shit and my abs were gone. I ran clean and low sodium diet, on weekends I would eat out and make it cheat days by Sunday I would look fat. I also used arimidex to control the real bad bloat but my question is why would I bloat like that?

Also what would u recommend for my next cycle, I like the dry lean look and don't care about getting huge.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    have you thought about masterone

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you bloat like that?

Well, if you have 10X more test in your body than normal, you'll have roughly 10X more estrogen (if not controlled with an AI). Estrogen causes subcutaneous water-retention. See where I'm going with this?

If you like looking dry, keep the test dose low (maybe 300mg/week) and run a good dose of dry compounds like masteron , primo, or even Tren (once you've got more experience). Some good dry orals are Tbol, Winstrol , and Anavar .
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-03-2010 at 10:45 AM.

bmit is offline Member
    Bloating is probably the most common side effect of test

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    I took masteron with my last test e cycle and I still bloated like a mofo. I'm on week 3 prop now 65 mg ed with hardly any bloat. Only about 2/3 your dosage though. You should hop on some winny.

Are you on week 7 now?

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member
    IM doin 600mgs of Tesp P a week with 100 Mg's of Var ED with 400 mg's of Tren Ace a week...also have Aromi the mix. So far so good Var with test HELPS with water for sure

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats a lot of test for your 1st cycle.Plain to see you did do much research!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Why would you bloat like that?

Well, if you have 10X more test in your body than normal, you'll have roughly 10X more estrogen (if not controlled with an AI). Estrogen causes subcutaneous water-retention. See where I'm going with this?

If you like looking dry, keep the test dose low (maybe 300mg/week) and run a good dose of dry compounds like masteron, primo, or even Tren (once you've got more experience).
    Agreed

Is it ugl gear, good chance it could be test-e. Seems weird you retained water allthough taking L-dex. Bad diet on weekends is not good, cheat meal is every few weeks, not every weekend. Also was your BF high before you went on, in a lot of cases the higher bf you have the more water you will retain.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TylerF is offline New Member
    i did test Enanth for 10 weeks basic 200 per week and i retained a nice about.. but BG is right get something to counteract the estrogen..but not completely ..bc estrogen has some positive effects as well look how inflated i was look At arimidex

Thread Information