How to protect my tendons

Hi I'm 41 yrs 5' 10" 180lb 15%
    Ran a few short cycles 13 years ago.

Just started 3rd week of
    week 1-10 sus 500mg/week
    week 3-13 hcg 250iu 2x/per wk
    week 8-13 winnie 50mg/day
    PCT nolvadex start week 14-18 20/20/20/10/10mg/day

The above cycle is what I have changed to--as I have tried to educate myself.

What I have actually done is
    week 1 and 2 375 mg sus 100mg eq
    week 3 500sus
    I cut out the eq because everything I read said start with just test.

Now I have to admit I was not at my natural max strength or size before I started because of back injury. I just learned that test inhibits tendon growth and winnie fosters weak new tendon growth. EQ deca an HGH are good for healthy tendons.

I have 3 mls of eq left and 100iu HGh.

I am worried that my underused weak tendons are going to injure.

What do you think I should do ?
    Incorperate the rest of the eq and low dose HGH just to protect tendon?
    and/or cancel the winnie portion of the cycle.
    I also have d-bol avaiable.

thanks

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would suggest no tests of strength while cycling . Keep weight in 5 or more rep range . Depending on previous workout goals/routine .

slapy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I would suggest no tests of strength while cycling . Keep weight in 5 or more rep range . Depending on previous workout goals/routine .
    I will do as suggested
    thanks

The One is offline Associate Member
    warm up and stretch really well before starting. take it really easy on the military press

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    warm up and stretch really well before starting. take it really easy on the military press
    OK thanks

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    the equi and hgh on hand is not enough in either case to prevent tendon injury. As said earlier avoid low rep huge weight situations and pay very close attention to form. I find my tendons in my elbow are the most susceptible to injury even when doing higher rep and lower weight combos. Be mindful of them specially when doing preachers, don't try to force your elbows in too much. It's ok to allow them to go outwards to a certain degree.

reconrover is offline New Member
    You asked a really good question. I've been thru 6 cycles, some more succesful than others. Most recently I went with an all HGH cycle, and really changed a lot of my routine to see if I could effect some greater strength gains. Strength gains were great due mostly to changing up the routines....but I also severly injured the tendons on the inside of my elbows below the bottom of my forearm, and beggining of my bicep. I've taken off 45 days, and still don't see any great healing. Pretty concerned that this might be a permanent injury. I've always felt some pain in the "cross over muscle) on the forearm muscle near the elbow joint, but one session of heavy incline flys screwed me. As mentioned above, preacher curls really contributed to this, for me it's just not a natural or comfortable range of motion. Curious if you are having any tendon pain now, or if you had some in the past? I certainly can't blame the HGH for the injury. Going to have to look on the board for some thoughts on rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by reconrover View Post
    You asked a really good question. I've been thru 6 cycles, some more succesful than others. Most recently I went with an all HGH cycle, and really changed a lot of my routine to see if I could effect some greater strength gains. Strength gains were great due mostly to changing up the routines....but I also severly injured the tendons on the inside of my elbows below the bottom of my forearm, and beggining of my bicep. I've taken off 45 days, and still don't see any great healing. Pretty concerned that this might be a permanent injury. I've always felt some pain in the "cross over muscle) on the forearm muscle near the elbow joint, but one session of heavy incline flys screwed me. As mentioned above, preacher curls really contributed to this, for me it's just not a natural or comfortable range of motion. Curious if you are having any tendon pain now, or if you had some in the past? I certainly can't blame the HGH for the injury. Going to have to look on the board for some thoughts on rehab.
    Sorry to hear about your luck. I get tendonitis in the elbow which is accentuated by skull crushers. I was just a little worried because I'm in week 3 and the juice is kicking in and my strengh is rocketing. I just went from benchpress 185 for 6 reps to the next workout 225 for 8 reps!!! 4 days later. I was going to take D-bol to kick the cycle off but I just got it, and now I'm afraid to take it because the sus is kicking, I'm afraid to get to strong too quick. Man this is a great problem to have though!

Thread Information