zokr9813 is offline Junior Member

Upcoming cycle help/opinions/critique

Stats
    age 25
    height 5.10
    weight 210
    bf 11-13
    cycle history-have done test tren dbol and winny

I am planning on starting a cycle soon, as of right now i have 1 bottle of cyp 2 botlles of andropen 275 and 2 bottles of deca . my source cant get more cyp as of right now so i wondering whats in your guys opinion what is the best way to incorperate these 3 to make 10-12 week cycle or should i drop 1 of the test. i was also debating on the dosages. i was thinking either running 500mg-600mg of the test a week with 400 of the deca. or running a low dose of the test like 250 a week and running like 400-500 of the deca. i have been reading that some people like running lower test so u get the whole effect of the deca. opininions/help/critique. i also have hcg on hand that i would like to incorperate. thx
    Last edited by zokr9813; 11-06-2010 at 08:14 PM.

npc2010 is offline New Member
    I like the first example best. Running test too low with deca can sometimes lead to impotent side effects. I.E. Deca d*ck. 600 test and 400 deca per wk is what I would do in my opinion. You should get good results from just that as long as your training and eating are in line! NO CYCLE IS GOING TO BULK YOU UP WITHOUT FOOD!! YOU WANNA GROW??? EAT!!

zokr9813 is offline Junior Member
    oh i know diet is in check. so is there a way to use the 1 one bottle of cyp in with andropen ? what would be the besy way of going about this.

Thread Information