TheModifier is offline New Member

Running a Cycle of TBOL**Help/Info**

would like to get some info from people of here as well:

Oral Tbol

6 Week Cycle( heard 4 weeks is long enough to oral tbol)

Plans was:
    Weeks 1-6: 40mg Tbol (ed)

PCT-Clomid

When should i starting taking the PCT
    What effects should I expect
    Do i need to run a PCT and does it have to be clomid, can i use Gaspari Novalex?
    what gains can I expect

Some info would be great

Bump!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats?
    You have no idea what you're doing.

I am 6'1" 180lbs and 31 years old.

I am planning on running my first cycle and really need some experience info

Oral Tbol

6 Week Cycle( heard 4 weeks is long enough to OT)

Plans was:

PCT-Clomid

I that time I am bulking and eat up 3K a day, 4 days a week with 4 sets with max 6-8 Reps/Heavy Weights!

Goals:
    Put on Lean Muscle----would like to get to 190/195 pounds by the end of Jan(2011)

SUPPLEMENTS AT THE MOMENT
    -Serious Mass Gainer
    =BSN Syntha 6
    -Jacked
    -Pink Magic
    -Plasmajet

Do i need to run a PCT and does it have to be clomid, can i use Gaspari Novalex?
    what gains can I expect

Some info would be great
    Last edited by TheModifier; 11-13-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    oral only is a waste of time and money
    clomid only pct is not advised
    "Gaspari Nolvadex " is not real, it is a bullshit supplement
    your gains will be minimal
    at 6'1" 180 you need to fix your diet

What would you recommend for a cycle, nervous of needles...
    Last edited by TheModifier; 11-13-2010 at 05:40 PM.

well once you get your diet straightened out, i would recommend this as a beginner cycle (since you seem to want to try the t-bol, i see nothing wrong with this):

Week 1-10 Test e OR c 500mg/week (shot every 3/5 days @ 250mg)
    Week 1-4 T-Bol 40mg ED (spread out evenly throughout the day)
    Week 13-16 Nolva 40mg week 13/20mg week 14/20mg week 15/20mg week 16
    Week 13-16 Clomid 100mg week 13/50mg week 14/50mg week 15/50mg week 16

basically a first cycle should only be testosterone @ 300-500mg/week (with an optional d-bol kick start, but i see nothing wrong with a t-bol kick start if you are looking for lean gains. it is a pretty mild oral and the same basic idea as a d-bol kick start)

you can get nolvadex at the site sponsor: www.ar-r.com under SERMS, liquid tamox
    you start the PCT about 10 days - 14 days after your last shot due to the fact that the testosterone is still active for about that long after your last shot

you need to really read up on how to eat. it's a forcefeeding match with your body every 2.5 hours man. eat a lot of meat and complex carbs, the diet forum if full of good information!

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheModifier View Post
    would like to get some info from people of here as well:

Oral Tbol

6 Week Cycle( heard 4 weeks is long enough to oral tbol)

Plans was:

PCT-Clomid

what gains can I expect

Some info would be great
    I think you'll expect to see a bit of water weight and a gain in strength that will probably go down quite a bit once your off cycle, IMO this cycle wouldnt be worth it its not long enough. I dotn even know if i'd use pct on such a short cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polly56 View Post
    I think you'll expect to see a bit of water weight and a gain in strength that will probably go down quite a bit once your off cycle, IMO this cycle wouldnt be worth it its not long enough. I dotn even know if i'd use pct on such a short cycle.
    what?... water retention on t-bol?...not likely man its known for its lean dry gains but modest ones at best depending of course on many factors like your diet and the dose you end up taking....and a t-bol only cycle is perfectly fine and is widely accepted as a decent oral only cycle imho...ohh yea and pct is always nessasary when using any aas no matter how mild..shut down will always happen to some degree...

Vullfromsc-->Thanks For All The Detailed Information, As far as my diet it is in check, Eating every 2/3 hours --Lots of Meat/chicken/Protein Shakes/Weight Gainer/Wraps/Rice/Veggies/Fruits...you name it I am eating like a horse.

Polly56-->I am on Pink Magic(Test) at the moment, would that hold onto any gains that I get if I did just run Tbol, and NO PCT would be alright?

Again People This is my first time to even looking into doing a cycle, I was just can order Tbol and Clomid and go from there, but I thought it would be best to see what others thought
    Basically I am sick of being skinny and wants to go from 180-195, first by just bulking, but I eat like a horse and gain nothing..so Starting to look into AS...

Thanks For The Info

ghettoboyd

so you think oral tbol cycle would be fine?..what type of gains should I expect from a 6 week cycle. and also what type of PCT would be good enough

no problem, and that looks good man keep that diet up.
    to be honest, just follow these easy guidelines:

1. make sure you are getting 1.5g-2.0g of protein per pound of body weight + those complex carbs

2. EAT EGGS AND OATS IN THE MORNING! 1-3 whole eggs and 6-8 egg whites + 0.5-1 cup of oats minimum! this is where you need to get your day going, the most important meal for sure (right up there with post workout meal)

3. take whey / creatine PW, with some simple carbs to spike insulin levels. follow that quickly (.5-1 hour later) with a lot of carbs from rice or pasta preferably + lean meat

4. get casean protein for before bed, 40-60g of slow digesting shit before bed will do wonders

5. like you said, you are eating every 2-3 hours which is perfect. shoot for 40-60g of protein each meal

if you are just straight up tired of looking skinny, d-bol or anadrol would be a better choice for a kick start to a test cycle for pure mass gain that t-bol would

Vullfromsc
    1.InCheck
    2.I switch between Eggs and a Bowl of Kashi Cereal/Protein Shake
    3.Creatine - Pruple K
    4.Casien Protein - In The Mail
    5.In Check

Like I said I am nervous of needles and I know that it much easier on the liver then taking Pills, that why I was looking into TBOL

If you're 6'1" and eating "up to 3000 cals a day", you aren't eating nearly enough. There is your problem. BTW, Tbol is not going to add much weight at all. It's good for strength and aesthetics (recomp) with minimal side effects, not mass (much like Var and Primo).

I was reading that Tbol, is a mix between (var and dbol ) and that it good for bulking and cutting and of course this all depends on a diet!

I was reading that Tbol, is a mix between (var and dbol) and that it good for bulking and cutting and of course this all depends on a diet!
    Yeah, it'll be OK for a lean bulk when stacked with test, but you won't gain much lean mass running it solo (especially at that dose).
    IMO, you're trying to do this AAS thing half-assed. If your goal is just to get bigger, either do your research and commit to a real test cycle, or don't bother.

Change my mind to anadrol 50.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    A lot of good advice in this thread....

I just want to add to what Ghettoboyd said, Tbol only is a perfectly acceptable first cycle, although like Bonaparte mentioned, Tbol will not make you gain the amount of weight you desire. Focus on Clean Calorie intake.

Oh and that last post of yours.... switching to Anadrol 50..... That is a terrible idea.

So Anadrol 50 is a terrible idea, this is why I am taking so long to buy something, I am all over the place on what AS I want.
    I have researched Anadrol 50 and it adds alot of weight, sometime 1 pound a day. and also alot of water retention.

I want to run a 4-6 week Oral cycle, and wants something that I going to pack on close to 10 pounds(an not diet and blah blah blah) I am already calculating all my macros.

Thanks again for all the info thus far

desizon is offline Associate Member
    So Anadrol 50 is a terrible idea, this is why I am taking so long to buy something, I am all over the place on what AS I want.
    I have researched Anadrol 50 and it adds alot of weight, sometime 1 pound a day. and also alot of water retention.

I want to run a 4-6 week Oral cycle, and wants something that I going to pack on close to 10 pounds(an not diet and blah blah blah) I am already calculating all my macros.

Thanks again for all the info thus far
    Yup....

Once again, run test...
    I don't think you need another person telling you that your results are not going to be too hot with an oral only cycle.

Blog Entries
    if your absolutly set on cycling then id go with your original plan of t-bol...its hard to gage how much you will gain on it but it will be lean dry keepable gains as opposed to say anadrol or d-bol witch will blow you up at first with lots of strength and water retention that when you are finnished cycling will more than likely dissapear and leave you with minnimal gains and felling week and depressed...there are reasons why all oral cycles are not recomended with the exeption of t-bol and anavar ...

I have placed my order and it has come down to Winstrol .

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    ur running a winny only cycle? i cant believe u think ur ready to cycle...

Planning to doing
    50mg ED for 4-6 weeks

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Did you know that you can drink winny liquid instead of injecting it??

POPS is offline Senior Member
    My turn.

From tbol to anadrol 50 to winstrol in the matter of a few days????

Not ready yet brother! Stick with a good bulking diet with some creatine and you will be fine.

EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE!

can you still take Jacked, Plasmajet and creatine while taking 50mgED of winstrol ?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you should look in the profile section and read more about test. You say you are affraid of needles then don't bother. If you educate yourself more you will save your money and not risk harming yourself. Just because something is injectible it dosent mean you can use it alone.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you have already decided what you are going to do, and you are completely ignoring the advice of these experienced users, Why even bother to post ?

Thread Information