manveer1 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down EPISTANE IS NOT MILD! urgent help!

Just got my bloodwork tests back from the doctor, 4 weeks of EPI, 10mg first week, 20 then 20 then last week 30mg. You would think that wouldnt leave u very suppressed as epistane is ''mild''. WRONG.
    Serum sex hormone blindin glib... normal levels 14.0 - 48.0. After 4 weeks coming off epistane, with nolva as pct, my levels were 3.8
    Serum testosterone is 5.1, normal levels between 8.6 - 29.0.
    What advice would you lot give to me? I am in urgent need of help as i am about to start a family now the doctor is talking to me about TRT. Help please
    Last edited by manveer1; 11-14-2010 at 08:32 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tamox 20mg/ED for 5-6 weeks, 40mg/ED first 5-7 days.
    Clomid 25mg/ED for 5-6 weeks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Just got my bloodwork tests back from the doctor, 4 weeks of EPI, 10mg first week, 20 then 20 then last week 30mg. You would think that wouldnt leave u very suppressed as epistane is ''mild''. WRONG.
    Serum sex hormone blindin glib... normal levels 14.0 - 48.0. After 2 weeks coming off epistane, with nolva as pct, my levels were 3.8
    Serum testosterone is 5.1, normal levels between 8.6 - 29.0.
    What advice would you lot give to me? I am in urgent need of help as i am about to start a family now the doctor is talking to me about TRT. Help please
    I'm confused. Did you get bloodwork done in the middle of your PCT? How many weeks ago did you stop the Epi, and how long was your PCT? And what did it consist of?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a PCT just like you would a normal AAS cycle.
    CLOMID and NOLVA.

Thanks for the responses. Sorry i meant 4 weeks after coming off epistane , i was all panicky at the time of writing, i stopped the EPI 2 months ago, and my PCT was a month of Nolva with 2 weeks of ZMA. Swifto you say do it for 5 - 6 weeks? Is that because to the extent that my levels have decreased?
    Thanks again for the input so far

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks for the responses. Sorry i meant 4 weeks after coming off epistane , i was all panicky at the time of writing, i stopped the EPI 2 months ago, and my PCT was a month of Nolva with 2 weeks of ZMA. Swifto you say do it for 5 - 6 weeks? Is that because to the extent that my levels have decreased?
    Thanks again for the input so far
    You're supposed to come off the Epi, go straight into PCT, then get bloodwork done at least 2 months after PCT ends. If you do it too soon, your numbers will still be all messed up from the SERM(s) and whatnot.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    dont wanna hijack but WTF is epistane?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I just got done with in between 50-60mg of epi for 6 weeks.

It is pretty mild, you messed up somewhere.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltime7 View Post
    dont wanna hijack but WTF is epistane?
    ^^ x2.. nevermind just searched it.
    Last edited by 0331FTW; 11-12-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    I just got done with in between 50-60mg of epi for 6 weeks.

It is pretty mild, you messed up somewhere.
    Get your bloodwork done, and post it up on here when you have, should be interesting to see the stats. and 'bonaparte' you are right there, but im sure you agree with me when saying even 4 weeks after the levels should not of been what they were. And i will most probably do the reccomended dosages said by swifto, but as i am waiting for my serms to get to me :/ i will wait until swifto replies back to answer the questions i asked him.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Get your bloodwork done, and post it up on here when you have, should be interesting to see the stats. and 'bonaparte' you are right there, but im sure you agree with me when saying even 4 weeks after the levels should not of been what they were. And i will most probably do the reccomended dosages said by swifto, but as i am waiting for my serms to get to me :/ i will wait until swifto replies back to answer the questions i asked him.
    How about we get a clear timeline of when you took the Epi, when you got these blood tests in relation to that, and why you are "waiting on the serm" as we speak.

We can't answer much with the little info you have provided.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    How about we get a clear timeline of when you took the Epi, when you got these blood tests in relation to that, and why you are "waiting on the serm" as we speak.

We can't answer much with the little info you have provided.
    Thanks for the reply. Took the Epi about 2/3 months ago. Got a bloodtest done roughly 4 weeks after i did 4 weeks of nolva. Now im waiting for my source to pass me clomid or nolva, as he is on holiday and not due back for another week, so i cant start serms again for atleast another week

Sheven is offline Banned
    think about small dosages of hcg 500iu two times a week can help a lot on boosting your test recovery.

I dont have enough money for hcg though. Are the any detrimental effects of running a SERM so long after steroid use , for example will it still have the same affect as it would if you started the SERM straight away after your cycle

bump

Thread Information