Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    spanish_aesthetics is offline New Member

My first cycle (need help ideas)

Hi guys so im planning on doing my first cycle and this are my current stats:

Height: 6'
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat: 11%
    Training experience: 3 years but been training seriously the last couple years.
    Cycle experience: My first one

My goal is to cut down to 7-8% bodyfat while maintaining my weight at 205-210 and this would be my long term goal and ideal physique reason why i choose to cycle since i think i could achieve it.

My diet and training is in check.

I am no expert on AAs and i would like to know your honest opinion on what i am planning to do:

A 12 week cycle:
    75 mg of test prop EOD (1-12 weeks)
    50 mg of winny ED (6-12 weeks)
    20mg and increases of 20 mg up to 120 mg if i can handle it of clenbuterol 2 weeks on and to weeks off planning on doing so at least for the 12 weeks.

Standard pct with nolvadex and clomid

Supplements:
    Liver protection care.
    Multivitamin
    Protein powder
    Vitargo

My questions are should i go ahead with a 12 week cycle o make it 8 weeks better since its my first one? do you think 50 mg test prop EOD would be enough really of better to go as planned? Standard pct with nolvadex and clomid and liver protection care enought for protection or should i think about something else? taurine for clenbuterol?

The test prop will be pharmacy/doctor grade i have a very good source so im sure my AAs would be best quality out there.

Planning on starting cycle sometime in january as soon as i get my blood results (check my other thread about blood issues) i will have exams at the end of the month think it make studying difficult lol? i mean all i have to do is train and study time wont be an issue just thinkin about sides and how well will i handle it.

My main concern is if it will really help me cut down without putting all that much mass, this is, will it be that effective on a calorie deficit diet? or would i be better off cutting on clen and bulking up on cycle? planning the goal for may/june when summer starts hope i can maintain perfectly untill then because january is really the best time for me to do so.

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Too young boss.. wait till your 24-25. Your still growing, much better to use up all that natural test 1st

Thought my age issue would come up. I would like to enjoy my physique at a younger age instead of waiting years to achieve the same thing, and its not like i dont have a good base to start with right now. Thinking of just doing this cycle and not planning on anything else for at least several years i dought anything will happen if done correctly now.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spanish_aesthetics View Post
    Thought my age issue would come up. I would like to enjoy my physique at a younger age instead of waiting years to achieve the same thing, and its not like i dont have a good base to start with right now. Thinking of just doing this cycle and not planning on anything else for at least several years i dought anything will happen if done correctly now.
    With your stats you already have a pretty good physique. You probably have decent genetics, so it shouldn't take you too long to achieve your stated goals. Also your endocrine system is still maturing at your age. Odds are you could cycle and be ok, but your chances of doing some damage to yourself are still increased until you are 25. If you eventually want to develop the greatest physique you are capable of building, it behooves you to wait at least a few more years. Max out your natural limits before you look for pharmaceutical enhancement. As you said, you have only trained seriously for a couple years. Just think about where you will be with a couple more.

Understood...
    Ive only studied AAS for a year or so, but i can tell you most the vetarans on here will tell you the same thing. I still think its a good idea to wait till your in your mid 20's. You got a long way to go man! no doubt you will have at least another 2 growth spurts before 25 and You will surely regret it if you start to get problems with hormones and test levels due to your early anabolic use.
    Its frowned upon to give advice to under-agerz.. but i will just throw some light education in:
    Bulk first, cut later. If you choose to run a cycle keep it as simple as you can 1st time around. I would choose to run only one compound being either test enanthate or cyp for a first cycle and keep it to 10 weeks. maintaining a clean diet should see your BF stayin low + the use of Adex or another AI.
    If you Stack too many AAS together 1st time around it can bring on side effects faster and more serious. Potentially 1 compound out of your stack may be causing the greater side effects but it may be hard to figure out which one.
    have patience, start with the basics and grow into your cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by a_bower View Post
    Understood...
    Ive only studied AAS for a year or so, but i can tell you most the vetarans on here will tell you the same thing. I still think its a good idea to wait till your in your mid 20's. You got a long way to go man! no doubt you will have at least another 2 growth spurts before 25 and You will surely regret it if you start to get problems with hormones and test levels due to your early anabolic use.
    Its frowned upon to give advice to under-agerz.. but i will just throw some light education in:
    Bulk first, cut later. If you choose to run a cycle keep it as simple as you can 1st time around. I would choose to run only one compound being either test enanthate or cyp for a first cycle and keep it to 10 weeks. maintaining a clean diet should see your BF stayin low + the use of Adex or another AI.
    If you Stack too many AAS together 1st time around it can bring on side effects faster and more serious. Potentially 1 compound out of your stack may be causing the greater side effects but it may be hard to figure out which one.
    have patience, start with the basics and grow into your cycles.
    Thanks, the thing is i already bulked to 210 pounds 11% i dont really get more bodyfat than that even if i tried i really stay lean year around lol. Problem was to do a cut cycle to 7-8% while maintaining all the muscle and gaining some on certain areas staying on the 205-210 pounds range. I thought of testosterone as the bulking/maintaining muscle agent and winstrol and clenbuterol and cutting agent. Really i first thought of just testosterone and clenbuterol and i might fallow your advice on this one even if i think that finishing the cycle with a couple weeks of winstrol couldnt really hurt that much.

Yes as you stated above messing up my hormones is my greatest fear right now. But i am in a circle of people where most of them have cycled earlier that this, hell most of the people you see on this forums cycle earlier, and nothing happened so maybe my decission is being affected by this aswell.

About the type of testosterone i think it would do much difference harm wise really. I choose prop because it seems the best for me really and i dont have a problem pinning EOD which is the main problem it seems for people with their first cycle i believe.

Thanks, the thing is i already bulked to 210 pounds 11% i dont really get more bodyfat than that even if i tried i really stay lean year around lol. Problem was to do a cut cycle to 7-8% while maintaining all the muscle and gaining some on certain areas staying on the 205-210 pounds range. I thought of testosterone as the bulking/maintaining muscle agent and winstrol and clenbuterol and cutting agent. Really i first thought of just testosterone and clenbuterol and i might fallow your advice on this one even if i think that finishing the cycle with a couple weeks of winstrol couldnt really hurt that much.
    No probs. It probably wouldn't hurt but at your age i wouldn't take the risk. If you are 100% about it and wont be convinced otherwise, I would still just use test first time round to work on the areas that you need to build. Then after the cycle try to maintain your muscle with a solid diet and PCT. Then you could potentially run clen the next time around. You will drop alot of your water at the end of your cycle giving you a much more cut appearence.
    In short: i wouldn't try to achieve both cutting and bulking in 1 cycle - being it your first time around.

Yes as you stated above messing up my hormones is my greatest fear right now. But i am in a circle of people where most of them have cycled earlier that this, hell most of the people you see on this forums cycle earlier, and nothing happened so maybe my decission is being affected by this aswell.
    Alot of them regret it also.

About the type of testosterone i think it would do much difference harm wise really. I choose prop because it seems the best for me really and i dont have a problem pinning EOD which is the main problem it seems for people with their first cycle i believe.
    No probs, If you have no worries pinning every other day, thats true for alot of begginers it can be daunting shooting EOD. Once again my advice was taken from many articles and post over more than a years reading and I found that E and C were the most popular for first timers. Either way you sound like you have a fair idea about what your doing man and in the end its up to you.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You can achieve more naturally, than you can with steroids , get your diet spot an and train. Go to member pictures section and look at the 18 year old who posted about his 5 month natural results, will blow your mind

Im asking advice on the cycle not if i should or should not do it. Not trying to be an asshole but im 6' 210 pounds 11% bodyfat better than a lot of guys that have done several cycles here. My diet and training in on spot believe its being done by a profesional bodybuilder the last past months. The reason i ask for cycle advice here is because i know he thinks about competitive bodybuilding not training for a goal like mine and i want to discuss every point of view about how could i do this cycle. I am asking for help in regard to this issue and i appreciate your concerns but progress is starting to slow down now since im reaching a certain level and i would like to achieve my physique now to enjoy it, thats my point of view and i respect yours, but i believe that if done correctly i could achieve that physique without harming myself which is the most important part for me to be honest.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    i'm mirin spanish aesthetics brah

Thread Information