Hi, I just recently got some injectible test ethanate (20cc's at 250ml per cc) as well as some Masteron (10cc) and am trying to get some expertise on a good way to run this cycle. As of now, I was thinking about pyramiding the test and starting the masteron at about the 4th week. I will be doing a 10 week cycle as of now and this is my second cycle and really do not want to **** things up because it wasn't cheap!

Information: I am 20 years old, 6'3" 215 lbs with about 13% body fat. Right now im doing 4k cals a day, but im going to up it to 5,000 when i start the cycle. this diet consists mostly of protein, carbs, and healthy fats and also a high calorie GNC weight gainer 2 times a day. I have been lifting religiously for about 1.5 years and believe I am ready to start this cycle. Another BIG QUESTION, is can i inject the masteron and test E at the same time to avoid multiple injection sites?

week 1: monday: 1/2 cc test E
thursday: 1/2 cc test E
week 2:monday: 1 cc test E
thursday: 1cc test E
week 3:same as week 2
week 4: same as week 2, but add in masteron 1/2 cc on mon. and thursday
weeks 5-9: same as week 4.
week 10: pyramid down to 1/2 cc test E on mon. and thur. and go up to 1cc masteron to end the cycle.

any suggestions?