JoshMeakin25 is offline New Member

Testesterone E Dose

hi,
    age 19
    175lbs
    height:5.7
    bf:dnt got tape measure
    First 10 week cycle of 1000mg testesterone e too much or can it not hurt?

Please only helpful comments,dont reply if youre going to flame me for being to young.I have all PCT covered. My grandads a doctor and steroids at the age of 19 can be SAFE if right precautions are taken also he says no more than 500mg but i wanted a double confirmation as hes no steroid doctor.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMeakin25 View Post
    hi,
    age 19
    175lbs

Please only helpful comments,dont reply if youre going to flame me for being to young.I have all PCT covered. My grandads a doctor and steroids at the age of 19 can be SAFE if right precautions are taken also he says no more than 500mg but i wanted a double confirmation as hes no steroid doctor.

Steroid doctor!?!?!?!? Really?!?!?!?!?!

Nobody is going to recommend a cycle until you are the appropriate age, regardless of what any 'steroid doctor' says. Then they will have you research and educate yourself on what would and would not work for you. You are at an age where your natural testosterone is at it's highest. If you start messing around with it, you will more than likely mess it up for good.
    Last edited by 428scj; 11-15-2010 at 05:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by 428scj View Post
    Steroid doctor!?!?!?!? Really?!?!?!?!?!
    dude......familiar with sarcasm, sorry i meant he has no experience in the body nutrition department for those with IQs less than 10. ^
    Last edited by JoshMeakin25; 11-15-2010 at 05:37 AM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Even at 29 a 1000mg is too much for a first, second,third, fourth or even fifth cycle.

ozy battler is offline New Member
    Buddy I made the mistake of juicing too young... Im not going to shoot you down, but please do some research through the forums before you jump straight in. There is a tonne of information on courses,doses,diet,training,side effects etc etc. This is a big decision you are going to make and if your asking a question like is 1000mg of test e per week all right for a 1st cycle, well the answer is your NOT educated enough to cycle in the first place (regardless of your age)... Most info you will find in these forums has been written by experienced educated people. Dont make the mistake of thinking you no better then them. Not flaming...

THANK YOU FORUM MEMBER "MBEMETC"! I have got my first straight answer on this forum! No trying to ease me off aas
    w00p!! w00p!!

O and btw 428SCJ my grandad isnt advising me on proffesional level,just personal.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cycling at your age would be a mistake. What's the rush?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to use drugs at your age, they can caause you some serious issues you wished you never had in your 20's, who ever you have been speaking to doesnt know what they are talking about.

shiz1231 is offline Junior Member
    strong changing of stats every time you post? wouldn't be surprised if your 17. bro your not ready, stop being lazy and put in some hard work ( eg- few years not 3 weeks)
    even so, what are you gym stats? bench dead squat?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...34#post5429434
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...04#post5429604.

8 months training and you want to use already? lol
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...75#post5422475

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Still a child. Don't ruin your future by destroying your body before its even done developing.

Telling me your age isn't an issue, makes me want to tell you how foolish you sound when you aren't even aware of the dangers.

Trying to prove otherwise by telling us you're mature for real, doesn't discredit the fact that underage aas use can f you up the a. For serious.
    Last edited by shennen; 11-15-2010 at 07:21 AM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    THANK YOU FORUM MEMBER "MBEMETC"! I have got my first straight answer on this forum! No trying to ease me off aas
    w00p!! w00p!!

O and btw 428SCJ my grandad isnt advising me on proffesional level,just personal.
    and just so you can dislike me aswell, you are wayyyyy toooooo young!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I love it!! You justify using at 19 cause your grandads a Dr and he says that's not too young, yet when he also says "no more than 500mgs" and to this you respond but "he's not a steroid dr". Let me translate this for you "I listen to people when they tell me what I want to hear".

Chev is offline Associate Member
    1000 on first cycle??? really? wow...

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I wont tell you not to take steroids because you are to young
    I wont tell you to train natural
    I wont tell you that you may do irreversable damage to your endocrine system
    I wont tell you you need to have a solid base before you use AAS if you expect to keep your gains
    I wont tell you that you havnt the slightest idea of what you are talking about

BUT I WILL TELL YOU TO LISTEN TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE ANSWERED YOUR POST!!!
    These are not opinions spit at you,but rather facts and voices of years of experience..
    The very reason you came to this forum is the reason you should listen to them...

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty sure this is a troll...

GetSwole83 is offline Associate Member
    yep big ol one eyed....troll.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    hi,
    age 19
    175lbs

At 19 all you need is food and training.
    Take advantage of your natural hormone levels
    while they are roaring high at this young age.

Bogatyri is offline New Member
    At 19 your body has not even reached half of its potential bro, go sticking yourself now and your gonna **** your entire endocrine system up. I saw this happen to many dudes I worked with in the military and they are still paying for it. Listen to what the people here are saying the knowledge on this board is superb. I read through post after post in my early 20s and did not do my first cycle until I was 25 (my personel choice). You will have plenty of years ahead of you to jab yourself, until then train hard and let your body reach its optimal peak naturally.

Thread Information