Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

Angry Injection help...

I am on trt so I inject 2x per week at about .3ml per injection (200mgs/ml) testosterone cypionate with a 5/8 or 1inch 25g needle.

I always inject my quads and I would like to keep injecting there if possible. It's too hard to reach my ass, and I don't wanna do shoulders as they have enough problems as it is.

Every time I inject now I hit a nerve. No matter where I inject, my leg twitches out. This makes it sore as shit for the next couple of days. I have gone all over the quads but it keeps happening. Also my injections are getting more and more painful. I am also getting a lot more resistance than I used to get when injecting. I have never had a problem with injections and I can deal with it, but this is something I am doing for the rest of my life so any suggestions would be great...

gym_junki is offline Member
    im not on trt, but on cycle i love hitting sholders and ass, 25g sholders and 23g ass, its not hard to acctually pin the ass bro cos ur going for the top outer quorter of the ass cheek, if u search on youtube u will be able to find videos that will help u out. and u might be hitting a vain cos ur not puting the pin alll the way, if u are than draw a little on the plunger of the syringe if u get blood into it that means u hit a vain so just pull it out and put it somewhere else.

gym_junki is offline Member
    or cant u get one of ur family members or a mate to give u ur shot? i thought i had a smoth hand till i had someone else give me a shot.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Change the site, go with delts or bi's and give your quads a rest, they sound like they need it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also instead of 2x a week go 1x a week, that's plenty for HRT. I have been doing quads for almost 3 years 1x a week no problem. Try changing up to the a$$ for a couple of week (only 1x a week) then go back to the quads also only 1x a week.

Another thing I do no is I dont stab. I know it sounds weird but I put the pin in SLOW. I mean I do it SLOW SLOW and 99% of the time I dont even feel it break the skin. If I come close to a nerve I just STOP for a few seconds then go again slow and it seems to move out of the way. I have never had a problem since doing this, before I hit a never ever now and again; not much fun.

Sheven is offline Banned
    I am on trt so I inject 2x per week at about .3ml per injection (200mgs/ml) testosterone cypionate with a 5/8 or 1inch 25g needle.

I always inject my quads and I would like to keep injecting there if possible. It's too hard to reach my ass, and I don't wanna do shoulders as they have enough problems as it is.

Every time I inject now I hit a nerve. No matter where I inject, my leg twitches out. This makes it sore as shit for the next couple of days. I have gone all over the quads but it keeps happening. Also my injections are getting more and more painful. I am also getting a lot more resistance than I used to get when injecting. I have never had a problem with injections and I can deal with it, but this is something I am doing for the rest of my life so any suggestions would be great...
    bro your muscles are twitching not because you are hitting a nerve. this is a reaction of your muscle when they feel injection coming in. is more like a reflex of your body and it starts from the fear of injection. i have few friends with the very same problem. when they inject the muscle they inject in gets contracted and strong and it hurts more than it should because the muscle fibers are all stretched. its completely a psychological thing. concentrate in another thing and be completely relaxed when injecting and maybe let someone else make the injection.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Pecs are a good spot to inject as well. As far as having shoulder problems Delt injections aren't going to affect join issues. I've injected 4ml per week split between left and right delts with no issues.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Yeh bro its because ur tense

I started on quads n they were fine, then they started twitching like urs

I now pin chest lats n glutes, all fine

Chest is great to do urself

Lats u wont feel at all if sum1 dus them for u

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    im not on trt, but on cycle i love hitting sholders and ass, 25g sholders and 23g ass, its not hard to acctually pin the ass bro cos ur going for the top outer quorter of the ass cheek, if u search on youtube u will be able to find videos that will help u out. and u might be hitting a vain cos ur not puting the pin alll the way, if u are than draw a little on the plunger of the syringe if u get blood into it that means u hit a vain so just pull it out and put it somewhere else.
    I used to pin my glutes, and loved it. But it's such a pain in the ass to reach all the way around so I started with quads and I loved it. Now this problem. Another thing is that I bleed on every single injection. I aspirate everytime, but when I pull out the needle blood pours out. ugh

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    or cant u get one of ur family members or a mate to give u ur shot? i thought i had a smoth hand till i had someone else give me a shot.
    I hate it when others give me a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Change the site, go with delts or bi's and give your quads a rest, they sound like they need it
    I like hitting bis but I get sore for like 3 days after. bis are my favorite spot though. If I'm sore though my workouts suffer. Especially since I pin 2x per week, I'm always sore.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    also instead of 2x a week go 1x a week, that's plenty for HRT. I have been doing quads for almost 3 years 1x a week no problem. Try changing up to the a$$ for a couple of week (only 1x a week) then go back to the quads also only 1x a week.

Another thing I do no is I dont stab. I know it sounds weird but I put the pin in SLOW. I mean I do it SLOW SLOW and 99% of the time I dont even feel it break the skin. If I come close to a nerve I just STOP for a few seconds then go again slow and it seems to move out of the way. I have never had a problem since doing this, before I hit a never ever now and again; not much fun.
    I do go really slow cuz if I stab I tweak out. But 1x per week fluctuates too much so I have to do 2x per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    bro your muscles are twitching not because you are hitting a nerve. this is a reaction of your muscle when they feel injection coming in. is more like a reflex of your body and it starts from the fear of injection. i have few friends with the very same problem. when they inject the muscle they inject in gets contracted and strong and it hurts more than it should because the muscle fibers are all stretched. its completely a psychological thing. concentrate in another thing and be completely relaxed when injecting and maybe let someone else make the injection.
    Yeah I bet this is it. I can literally hear popping noises as if I am breaking through tendons or something.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Pecs are a good spot to inject as well. As far as having shoulder problems Delt injections aren't going to affect join issues. I've injected 4ml per week split between left and right delts with no issues.
    idk I am really hesitant to hit delts cuz if they get any more messed up I won't be able to lift at all. I'll stay away. As for the pecs I think I will try it. Good suggestion thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Yeh bro its because ur tense

I started on quads n they were fine, then they started twitching like urs

I now pin chest lats n glutes, all fine

Chest is great to do urself

Lats u wont feel at all if sum1 dus them for u
    I'll do chest next time and see how it goes. Hopefully that is the new spot. Kinda pulp fiction though haha. Can't do lats cuz I can't reach and I don't want anyone else to pin me.

If I go back to glutes I'll have to order more needles cuz I only have 5/8 25g right now. I don't have much bf so it's easy to get into the muscle. I like to pin the tear drop of my quad the most, but it always gets sore afterwards. Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I'll hit chest on thursday.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    When you do quads twist do you use the z track method? It really helps to keep bleeding to a minimum and keeps any oil from leaking back out.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    When you do quads twist do you use the z track method? It really helps to keep bleeding to a minimum and keeps any oil from leaking back out.
    No, I don't really like that. If the skin slips and the needle breaks you're ****ed. I am not worried about the bleeding, or the gear coming out. I just hate injecting now.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Read some posts but to much to read in so little time... Plain and simple.

Don't inject 2x a week. Its not necessary with that dose. 1x a week is fine.

Lay off the quads a bit. If your getting pain and getting rougher to pin. probably building up some scar tissue.

Delts are an extremely easy spot to pin. I get next to no pain the day after. And if i do its easily something you can work threw. Chest is a little rougher but i love that too.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no wonder ur quads twitch pinning the tear drop

I used to do upper and outer, if i went too low it was bad everytime

Thread Information