seany86 is offline New Member

Talking For anyone that's used Clenbuteral, please describe your results

Got my Clenbuteral today and will be starting my cycle next week, anyone Thats been on it before please, I would Iove to hear what you thought of it..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its a great addition to PCT and to many cutting cycles its got me in super shape before now and its a great addition to a diet and cardio program but for me in pct was the way to run it, I would get super strong off it and it would keep me anabolic while recovering. I don't use it anymore because it was giving me palpitation .

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Cycled it a few times while dieting over the last year. Calculations based on body fat changes during that time showed that it had great anti-catabolic advantages but I personally did not see any increased weight loss from using it.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantCarbs View Post
    but I personally did not see any increased weight loss from using it.
    Same here.

I'd take an ECA stack over Clen any day for fat loss.

Clen just made me jittery and I didn't seem to loose any more fat than I would've via diet/cardio

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, between the shakes, muscle cramping & lack of sleep - I dont think it was worth all the side effects specially considering there was no increased weight loss.

thanks for the feedback so far...anyone had good results from clen ?

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    My posts on clen reveal my results. Best results were 200 mcgs per day taken in the morning. The Clen was the 200ml "pump" style. That was in my early 20's. Now, in my late 30's it is a much different game. 80 mcg in tab form gives me cramps and like Marcus, heart palpatations. Mixed with dbol ... it actually hurt my heart.

I am finding just 40 mcgs a day yields great strength gains and incredible pumps.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    I've used 40mcgs in the first couple days than bumped it to 120mcgs same week after that I started getting shaky hands and insomnia was killing me. I dropped it to 40mcgs again and It was good fit. It has helped me during my pct time to cut some water, I was curling 85 lbs DB's 12 reps clean.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    If your looking to bring out a 6 pack would you reccommend it during a cycle or as pct? Im similar to you Seany86, ive got the clen but trying to research as much as possible before even considering starting.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    IMO benefits weren't worth the sides.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wasnt worth it for me, didnt do anything more than diet/cardio ever did. i do however agree with marcus300, on the extra strength boost from it

MrGreen is offline Member
    Personally if your cutting as mentioned by many others diet and cardio would be best throw in some var and you shouldnt have a issue as long as your diet and routine is in check.

cheers everyone for your comments i've decided not to take it just yet, i'm gonna continue my usual diet and training. ive done alot of research and have had 3 mates use clen in powder form, gel form and tabs and none of them rated it..seems to me that its not the miracle fat loss drug its been made out to be.

Thread Information