Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a_bower is offline Junior Member

Quad injections only.. ?

Hey guys,

I appologise if this is in a sticky.. Couldnt find a straight answer.
    So as the title reads, have only been injecting into my quads, alternating each time (cyp 2x shots per week).
    Is this ok? To continue on with quads only? Ive read some posts and articles sayin you should rotate.. But not a straight answer as to why. Ive only got 1 1/4 tips and i really cant be arsed puttin them in the glutes (pun intended) as quads are so easy.
    As long as this wont affect my gains, im happy to continue on like this unless advised otherwise.

Cheers

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Frequently pinning in the same site will eventually lead to scare tissue, the quad is a large muscle essentially giving you 2 places to inject upper, lower quad alternatate between left and right quad and you should be all right, you can add delts just don't bury the pin go in about an inch you should be fine

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=MBMETC;5434817]"Frequently pinning in the same site will eventually lead to scare tissue." x2

Ok, well im gona start hitting the upper quad. Its probly close to 10 inches above the site where i have been injecting. Each lower quad has only taken 3 injections thus far.

anything in particular about glutes or delts that you wont inject in those sites? (aside from ease of pinning)

Umm.. Basically ease of pinning i guess.. Delts are a little scary (got a hep c vac when i was 14 for bali and couldnt move my shoulder for 3 days) and i think aspirtating would be hell difficult.. My pins arent long enough for glutes too...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a_bower View Post
    Umm.. Basically ease of pinning i guess.. Delts are a little scary (got a hep c vac when i was 14 for bali and couldnt move my shoulder for 3 days) and i think aspirtating would be hell difficult.. My pins arent long enough for glutes too...
    i was hesitent on delts as well (quads were painfull for me) but i will tell you from my experiancs delts are as painless as the glutes for me

If you decide to try the delts use one hand pinch the plunger with your fingertips at the base and pinch it upward, it is super easy.

Brewster is offline Member
    I pick a line on my quad and inject in 3 diff spots along the line

If that makes sense

juice8765 is offline Junior Member
    for delts i find it easy to sit, lean fwd an let my arm hang between my legs. rest the left arm against my left leg, twisting slighlty, an u can get almost a clear shot into the delt. works great for me

gymratbig is offline Junior Member
    i usually inject only in the butt for comfy purposes

Thread Information