Thread: Help with prop!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JBarron is offline Member

Help with prop!

Question isn't really about prop, but I know it takes about three times as long to get an answer in the exercise section so I'm going to ask it here. If you need to mods please move it.

Anyways, I'm quite worried, I had a hard workout tonight was hitting back and chest, no not supersetting.

First exercise was incline bench, 3 progressive sets, 2 drop sets. Then went to decline bench, same thing. However, after decline I noticed something was up. I couldn't raise my left arm very well.

And I wasn't able to flex my left lat, btw my left lat has always been smaller then my right lat cuz I have scoliosis. But I noticed I could not flex my left lat, no lat flare or anything. I also could not take my left hand reach across and touch my right shoulder! Weird.

So I continued my workout, got to my back and did alot of left sided work, left side cable rows, left side dumbbell rows. I always try and work my left side more on back to overcompensate for my right lat being bigger.

Weird thing was that I was able to work the lat and lower lat just fine, but still I could not flex it or raise my arm across my body? 2 hours after the workout and same thing, any ideas?

Cliffs.

-Could not flex left lat after chest workout!
    -Went ahead and completed back workout, no strength decrease in left lat, had a decent back workout.
    -Still can't flex left lat or raise arm across body.
    -Something to do with nerves?
    -Mods please move if you need to.
    Last edited by JBarron; 11-19-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Thread Information