Inkdup204 is offline New Member

Arrow no more bad advice, help?

Hey guys im 23 years old 170lbs 15%bf 5'10

ive been working out for the last 3-4 years off and on, i had a really shoulder injury i tore my ac and just started recovering from it this year, i've only been back at the gym for about 2 months and lost 31lbs from 201lbs when i was injured 8 months ago

my diet consists of
    meal 1 - 1cup eggwhites, 2 eggs, 1/2cup oats
    meal 2 - 1cup brownrice, 1 cup lean groundbeef, 1cup mixed broccoli/cauliflower
    WORKOUT
    meal 3 - protein shake 45grams with 10mg glutamine, 1 fruit
    meal 4 - 1chickenbreast OR small steak, 1 potatoe, 1cup mixed broccoli/cauliflower
    meal 5 - protein shake 45grams (optional)
    meal 6 - 1chicken breast OR salmon fillet, 1 cup brownrice, mixed greens
    meal 7 - protein shake 45grams, 2tbsp natural peanut butter

i've been doing 5-6days a week of 20min high incline walk and 5 days a week of weight training, since the past 3 weeks i've started this diet i've gone down 10lbs, i've contemplated doing a cycle but i have ALOT of people around me telling me different advice some of which even for a noobie like me i'm sure doesn't sound too right, does anybody have any suggestions for a cycle that could help me out?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!
    You might want to start a thread in the DIET QUESTION forum to sort out your diet and get a plan to help you meet your goals. Lots to learn here. You came to a great place!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes thats not a great diet for bulking as SlimmerMe says head to the diet forum for help, aas will do very little without a solid diet, and at your age you will do more harm than good...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Cycnasty is offline Junior Member
    first off welcome.i suggest you do some reading.there are a lot of good posts in this forum. don't take this too hard, your to young to run a cycle yet.at your age your not done growing yet.serious damage can be done if you jump the gun.i suggest you hold off until after your 25.your diet looks good. i don't know what type of weight training your doing but if it's size your going for try increasing the weight and cutting down reps,and eat everything in sight.your in the right place.good luck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    23 yrs old is at least a year too early for AAS, most feel that 25 is best. It sounds like your progress is great. As stated by SlimmerMe, go ahead and post diet in the workout section for fine tuning (If needed, I don't know jack.. but suspect that you will be advised to take in some carbos PWO) and post your workout routine in that forum for more help. Spend time here and improve your natural physique while giving your shoulder more time to repair and your HPTA more time to grow before the cycle.

You will for sure find a ton of great help here and WELCOME ABOARD!!

Thread Information