cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

stagnet/ cant seem to go any higher

5'9 38 194 lbs 14%bf today calipered . been training 4 - 20 yrs 10 solid . seem i have reached my absolute natural strong point because for 3 months ive ben stuck at max bench 445/squats low 500 s always lag in leg strength but have always forced my self hard . im about to start my first cycle will this add more strength at my age and repair any tennis elbow. starting monday 300 mg test e per week,10 weeks . exemastane at 12.5 mg every other day is that good enough to prevent gyno/ bloat /acne? just making sure i finaly have the aromasin on hand/ 2 - bottles of tamox.. im getting a bottle of clomid also for pct. clomid 50/50/30/30. nolva 40/40/20/20. my diet is trully flawless for 2 months and i pride my self on it . diet has been clean for years, no alcohol,occasional bong hit rarely but i dont want to lie.(sleepless night). started using after coming back from iraq,tried other meds none helped with ptsd.good old herb brought my anxieties down .but now i only do once every couple of weeks . think ive put it all out there. thanks for reading.am i g2g??.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    okay u have been stuck a whole fcking 3 months give it time change things up you will get no advice on a cycle as you are way too young too even b thinking bout one

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro im 38 yrs old .what do you have to be 50. lol

cro
    Blog Entries
    you dislexic what r you read ing bro . ive been training 4 - 20 yrs

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Um, of course starting your first cycle ever will increase strength at your age... Repair your tennis elbow, I don't know about that. 300mg Test E/wk isn't very much. Probably fine for a first cycle, you could ask people for their opinions on that. I thought that 500mg/wk was recommended, but I could be wrong. But yeah, your AI during cycle and PCT proposal sounds right, standard stuff.
    Last edited by SomeRandomGuy; 11-20-2010 at 03:42 PM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    no your right i read 500 mg per weekwas recommended. but im going to do 300 mg for first cycle im already pretty sizable doing this more for strength /and cut up a little. just thought that being in the game this long strength platowed. need to repair tendens was hoping to see results on that i will find out starting monday...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    What up cro,
    300-500 what ever you choose you should see a difference in lifts just keep eating clean and get plenty of rest and things will happen I put a best 80lbs on my bench at 40 yrs old, like 40 on shoulder press ,15 on dumbbell curls ,20 on dumbbell presses and dam near clear the stack on cable back exercises.

Good luck and keep us posted

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks bro i appreciate the support . 80 lbs on bench man i hope that could happen for me. at best i hope i get that true love for the game bro

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    thanks bro i appreciate the support . 80 lbs on bench man i hope that could happen for me. at best i hope i get that true love for the game bro
    Get ready for a thrill ride, already thinking about next year to jump back on

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks bro im ready for the ride. finally, ive been thinking about this for 5 years.hear it is. ill touch base through cycle 4 sure . with this site your not on your own and thats everything to me . and next year is 1 month and a half away . play it smart bro , i know you will your like a knowledge sponge. i like that .good to use your head ,i never jump into nothing a couple of the vets called me out onposting the same thing twice. reason being 2 opinions logically is not enough 2 go off of. i think to much.thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're looking to repair your tendons, Test alone is not going to help.

cro
    Blog Entries
    what do you think about eq and tendon repair?

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi cro,
    Test alone should be fine for first cycle, you can save stacking for later cycles. As far as treatment for gyno goes, if I were you, I would see what happens first as you don't want to be putting stuff into your body that you might not need. I have done many cycles of different strengths and compounds and have never had any issues with gyno, suppose i'm lucky. You won't really know until you try. If you are that concerned you maybe prone then get something and keep it on hand just incase.
    You are in for a treat buddy. With your experience and disciplined diet you will see amazing gains. I started cycling after about 2 years of training and my diet was rubbish, still got results but they could have been so much better. Your body responds best to it's first cycle so make the most of it friend and enjoy.

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks bro i take all of this to heart and head man ive never been so ready in my life...

Thread Information