hkntbro is offline Junior Member

Post jaw growth.. testosterone ... pain?

ok so right after test E 250 mg shot i have warm feeling/pain on and around my jaw... does some1 else experience this? is it because my T levels are high and bones are growing quickly?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe a poor cause effect assumption but I see no need to make fun of the guy since it seems to be a serious question.

Sudden hormone changes are thought to be the cause of sudden onset fibromyalgia pain in the jaw area in women, so its not all that far fetched that sudden hormonal changes in males could cause a simalar problem in those predisposed to jaw pain, I also don't know your age if you are young and having a problem with wisdom teeth induced pain then elevating the hormone levels it seems could also cause problems.

However it seems strange that these changes would be all that sudden...but I am no doctor although I play one from time to time on the internet...

All that said a more likely problem would be maybe you are nervous about the injection and subconciously clenching your jaw during the injection process?

Thats all I got,

FFM

there is no assumptions here... im 20 years old and my face during this cycle changed so much that people ask me what happend ....
    the guy that first commented i see no reason for this " "
    i wanted to be sure that other people experienced it too and is it common.
    and its not pain its warm, something like after workout of the jaw or something its not problem
    but still its interesting what other members have to say
    thanks for the repliES
    and sorry for my english

and thats not my first cycle though... i've done d-bol only cycle and i had the same feeling and experience so there is no doubt. its the growth of the bones on my face.. including the jaw
    Last edited by hkntbro; 11-21-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    You are only 20 years old you should stop using AAS until you are at least 25
    You should read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles have you been on? Your 20 years old and have a 100 post so to me that means you knew better going into this cycle than to think anyone on here would be ok with it... Grow the f up and get off the stedz.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizdizzle View Post
    You are only 20 years old you should stop using AAS until you are at least 25
    You should read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids
    but...if he waits till he's 25 maybe his jaw won't grow on cycle LOL

:.........

smalltime7 is offline Member
    are you on hgh?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That was my next question, even though he said test sure sounds a lot more like growth. Of course the fact that he just posted that he has been using since 14 leads one to speculate the random disturbance of bone growth and closure of growth plates may have caused all kinds of problems, sadly they most likely are totally irreversable...

I really wish you the best, see a doctor be honest and good luck and for Gods sake get the hell off all the substances you are taking asap.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen too much facial changes in men but it definitely effects women in the jaw line . They just start looking like a man after a while. From what I noticed it doesn't take all that long either.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    there is no assumptions here... im 20 years old and my face during this cycle changed so much that people ask me what happend ....
    the guy that first commented i see no reason for this " "
    i wanted to be sure that other people experienced it too and is it common.
    There is no reason to laugh i agree, however its questions like this that make it a hard case for government to ban AAS, i am all for freedom of doing whatever you want and putting whatever you want in your body as long as you assume FULL responsibility for any negative results to your health and life, however government thinks they know what is better for you and that the common person is not smart enough to be given that freedom.
    After the incident in one forum with one guy literally injecting into his rectum, and the guy who removed his gyno in his living room, the number of "i think i have deca -dick" threads, the number of "i am 19 years old and i think i am shut down completly" threads. I laugh because seriously man if you think as soon as you start a cycle of test your jaw is growing i am seriously changing my mind towards the government mentality....people are not smart enough know whats best for them, the number of informed and researched individuals on bodybuilding forums are too few, and too many nighmare stories just dont help the case of AAS.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is not making your jaw grow (assuming you're a male who has gone through puberty).
    Only huge doses of HGH can cause that. And either way, you aren't going to get a warm feeling or whatever.
    You're too young to be using AAS.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-22-2010 at 05:22 AM.

Thread Information