gunnery is offline Junior Member

sus 250 cycle help

whats up brothers, im in week 3.5 sus 250 e3d making gains every workout seems like . injured my bicep but able to work through it . seems a little better this workout. getting stronger... hence the bicep. my problem is my shoulders , it was just one but got past that on bench but now both are killing me on shoulder girdle days!!! seem to be little twinge points. once i hit them (first or second set) they get fired up which doesnt help considering im FIRED UP and getting stronger . i do 2 warm up sets (low weight) 200 arm circles etc...was planning on 12 week cycle switching to omnadren 250 in 3 weeks (what i have ) to late to add deca . any suggestions from the pros??? im missing out on some serious shoulder work! thanks gentlemen!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Your post was confusing.

But if your shoulder problems are that significant, then you might need to stop your cycle, PCT, and rehab that shoulder.

gunnery is offline Junior Member
    sorry , i kind of loose my way by the time i type something(really slow). guess i was hoping there was some kind of easy fix to my problem. my shoulders hurt through my whole work out then stop 15min. after, idk.

Thread Information