Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If he can't figure out the simplest little things without having to start a thread about it, how do you expect him to do anything else correctly or safely?
    And there is no way in hell he could have done much research at all on the actual "scientific effects of steroids " without stumbling over the instructions for how to open an amp.
    And no, I don't think he's too young or whatever, I just think he is too stupid and/or lazy to self-medicate at any point in his life.
    i agree 100% and all you other young guys who think they know it all need to understand how we do things around here...this is an educational forum but we are not here to spoon feed peeps who cant even help themselves buy doing some reasurch and at least gaining some sort of understanding of how to use aas responsibly...nothing pisses me off more than some new guy defending someone who obviously has no clue what there doing, probably because they themselves are young and clueless and are trying to justify there own thoughtless actions...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red X View Post

WTF
    i thought i said it pretty clear...it was my opinion and thats all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information