BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Too tight to breathe...

Okay I admit I had a little too much turkey and mashed potatos over the last weekend but come on I never had my clothes fit so tight! Its darn right uncomfortable. Could one injection of 200mg of test-e 18 days ago cause any water retention? It was my first and only dose. I have also increased my creatine intake a few grams...would this be a contributor?? Maybe I am just getting fat and didnt notice it as much until the last few days...I have to admit dirty bulking is not the answer for me...I think at 44 I need to maintain some level of cardio but during bulking but keep it minimal...IDK...suggestions? Thoughts?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine for me = water add in all the food from thanksgiving and beer if you had any an presto, fat old dude...lol

ps: why would you only shoot 1 shot of test

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Over the holidays if you partake in the conventional sense by sharing meals with the family, sitting on the couch for hrs watching the game afterward and skipping or rushing workouts, then you need to do lots of cardio (AM fasted is best) if on cycle then the need is even greater. In my opinion unless I was a young skinny guy with a fast metabolism, boy thats been a while..I would not worry about cardio limiting gains, quite the opposite as long as caloric intake is sufficient doing a resonable amount of cardio ( If one works landscaping or something like that then your aready doing it, I am talking about those with desk jobs doing 3 days a wk. I just know someone will post saying they disagree because the did cardio for an hour 6 days a week and played basketball every night and it really screwed up their gains LOL) seems to help me with muscle gains and limit bloat and fake growth. I would assume do to increase in fat burned, metabolic rate and improvment of intestinal function.

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    creatine for me = water add in all the food from thanksgiving and beer if you had any an presto, fat old dude...lol

ps: why would you only shoot 1 shot of test
    Long story (in another post) working with a pain-in-the-ass doctor at the moment (low-t)...hoping to administer the test-e myself someday soon...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Long story (in another post) working with a pain-in-the-ass doctor at the moment (low-t)...hoping to administer the test-e myself someday soon...
    k i remember

Thread Information