Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    primetime606 is offline New Member

Dumb Question I know

Hey everyone,

I ordered 1 ML bottles of Test e, and I cant figure out how to poke the needle into the little bottle to get it out. Does the top unscrew or something or does the needle poke into the bottle some where? Thank you to anyone who can help? lol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    you probably ordered ampules of test E. They're glass and come to a small rounded tip with a depression right below that right?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    uhhhhh what

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The bottles are working just fine, since they're idiot-proof

But seriously, sounds like you should have done a bit more research...(vast understatement)

What are your stats?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I think bonaparte gets off on answering these questions

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I think bonaparte gets off on answering these questions
    Uhhh...duh.
    I can't do this kinda stuff in real life or I wouldn't get invited out much, but I don't care too much about my e-popularity. lol

BTW, that little humpy thing is hilarious
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-29-2010 at 10:33 AM.

ya there are 20 1 ml bottles of test e. however i can find no website that offers instructions has to how to get the needle into the little bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime606 View Post
    ya there are 20 1 ml bottles of test e. however i can find no website that offers instructions has to how to get the needle into the little bottle.
    probably only be 17 ampules left when he finally figures out how to open them

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Classic..

Just looked age he's 23 so I will leave the call up to my betters..
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-29-2010 at 12:32 PM.

I'm 23 nd am 5"11 and weigh 197. Ive been working out for about 3 years and have 10% body fat. Do these bottles come with an opening somewhere that maybe I just cant see. lol

Blog Entries
    not to be a prick or anything but if you dont even know what an amp is or how to open it dont you think maybee your not ready for aas?...

Red X is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    not to be a prick or anything but if you dont even know what an amp is or how to open it dont you think maybee your not ready for aas?...
    WTF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red X View Post

WTF
    i thought i said it pretty clear...it was my opinion and thats all...

try throwing it against the wall.
    seriously though, think about it how do you think you open it. i know commen sense already gave you the answer

Damn needle keeps bending, ohh shit stuck it up under my thumbnail again christ that hurts!

Does it look like this?

If so its called an ampoule, if thats not enough help then you definatly need to put down the syringe.

PS if you do figure out how to open it your next keyword is "straw filter" make sure you use one.

Sorry guys, my mom is up in heaven and has a pretty good relationship with God and I don't want to get struck by lightning for kicking any more sand on this guy.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-29-2010 at 02:21 PM.

papa-g is offline Member
    WOW....!!!!! I think my 2 1/2 year old could have opened by now.... on a serious note, How did you decide you should juice up any way? I mean clearly you have NO knowledge of what your doing. Did you ask the guy who you bought it from how to use it or did you not want to look dumb? If so then why would come here and make yourself look like moron. Anyway, why dont you try eating and working out and spend some time reading the pros and cons of cycling before you kill your self by shoving a needle into a vein because Im sure you have no idea how to aspirate either...... Food for Thought...

K_PIN is offline Junior Member

papa-g is offline Member
    WOW... a video. now if this doesnt clear it up there is no hope... Great find K-Pin save on all the typing because Im not sure he can read anyway.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Google answers every question in the world bud. Good luck

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    so because he doesn't know how to open an ampule, means he isn't ready for AAS? Sometimes you guys have no clue. What does knowing how to open a bottle have anything to do with researching the scientific effects of steroids ? This is the Steroid Q & A, how about answering simple questions before dismissing this as another case of not being ready for gear? Did you guys all inject perfectly the first time ever without any thought into it? I think not...

As for the question, sorry I have never used ampules, only vials (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    so because he doesn't know how to open an ampule, means he isn't ready for AAS? Sometimes you guys have no clue. What does knowing how to open a bottle have anything to do with researching the scientific effects of steroids ? This is the Steroid Q & A, how about answering simple questions before dismissing this as another case of not being ready for gear? Did you guys all inject perfectly the first time ever without any thought into it? I think not...

I basically just said the same thing on another thread. I notice this a lot. According to lots of guys here Almost everyone that posts these days is either too young or just aren't ready for aas or something of that nature. If someone asks a simple question I don't see why they have to post their entire cycle history, bf, stats, age, their grandmothers middle initial, how many pubes they have on their sack, etc.

If they are asking for cycle advice yes but not for simple questions such as this.

Red X is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K_PIN View Post
    I basically just said the same thing on another thread. I notice this a lot. According to lots of guys here Almost everyone that posts these days is either too young or just aren't ready for aas or something of that nature. If someone asks a simple question I don't see why they have to post their entire cycle history, bf, stats, age, their grandmothers middle initial, how many pubes they have on their sack, etc.

If they are asking for cycle advice yes but not for simple questions such as this.
    Agreed

If he can't figure out the simplest little things without having to start a thread about it, how do you expect him to do anything else correctly or safely?
    And there is no way in hell he could have done much research at all on the actual "scientific effects of steroids " without stumbling over the instructions for how to open an amp.
    And no, I don't think he's too young or whatever, I just think he is too stupid and/or lazy to self-medicate at any point in his life.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If he can't figure out the simplest little things without having to start a thread about it, how do you expect him to do anything else correctly or safely?
    And there is no way in hell he could have done much research at all on the actual "scientific effects of steroids " without stumbling over the instructions for how to open an amp.
    And no, I don't think he's too young or whatever, I just think he is too stupid and/or lazy to self-medicate at any point in his life.
    It's pretty low to call the kid names for asking an honest question, bonaparte. He came here for our help....not to be called stupid and lazy. Isn't that flaming and isn't that aganst the rules here.....?

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    It's pretty low to call the kid names for asking an honest question, bonaparte. He came here for our help....not to be called stupid and lazy. Isn't that flaming and isn't that aganst the rules here.....?
    1) He's not a kid.
    2) Just because someone asks for help, does not mean that they are entitled to it.
    3) He is lazy, since a google search for "opening an ampule" yields a shitload of results.

Honestly, not everyone is cut out to be an astronaut or a scientist. And some aren't even fit to self-medicate AAS, so they shouldn't just be handed answers. That's life.
    I would much rather this guy give up now and quit while he's ahead, rather than deal with 2 dozen threads in the next few weeks like "uhhh...is this an infection?", "do I have gyno?", and "is it bad that I mainlined my test"?
    Now where's that tiny violin I keep for occasions like this...

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    wait are they called ampules or little bottles?

Can some one clear this up for me?

Blog Entries
    i agree 100% and all you other young guys who think they know it all need to understand how we do things around here...this is an educational forum but we are not here to spoon feed peeps who cant even help themselves buy doing some reasurch and at least gaining some sort of understanding of how to use aas responsibly...nothing pisses me off more than some new guy defending someone who obviously has no clue what there doing, probably because they themselves are young and clueless and are trying to justify there own thoughtless actions...

Totally agree with alpha. Can anyone answer the kid's question already and stop poking fun at him. So annoying, the poor dude comes here with an honest question and gets sh#t for it. Now, answer the question because I'm very curious on how to open those fukerz too! HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Totally agree with alpha. Can anyone answer the kid's question already and stop poking fun at him. So annoying, the poor dude comes here with an honest question and gets sh#t for it. Now, answer the question because I'm very curious on how to open those fukerz too! HAHA!
    I posted a video! I was honestly answering the questions the best way i could.

I posted a video! I was honestly answering the questions the best way i could.
    Then your not included in my angry rant. And thanks for being civil and trying to lend a hand. I'm checking out the video now.

sixoner is offline Member
    throw the bitch in the blender with 2 scoops of whey

shit you can flip the amp and nothing will run out...hmm someone try this and let me know, i ain't spilling any of my gear

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    shit you can flip the amp and nothing will run out...hmm someone try this and let me know, i ain't spilling any of my gear
    It's true. I've even done it with B12 (which is water based).

i figure air would run to the top on inversion creating a vacume and essentially hold the substance in place, still makes me nervous. but it would cut down on me blunting my pins

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i figure air would run to the top on inversion creating a vacume and essentially hold the substance in place, still makes me nervous. but it would cut down on me blunting my pins
    Capillary action holds it in place.

And blunting your pins shouldn't be a concern, since you should use a separate drawing and pinning needle anyway.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

lmao! respect

I don't even know how to open an amp! I just get vials (though I have never had an amp in my possession, I could probably figure it out). And I happen to think I know quite a lot about AAS
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 12-01-2010 at 04:09 AM.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yea mbmetc... even though you can flip the amp, there still might be bits of glass from snapping tip off... so draw with a separate needle than you pin with for sure

Ampoules suck! Now the manufactures can say that they are the best vehicle for long term storage (which is true) yet if you look at the majority of the drugs they are used with (steroids narcotics growth etc.) it seem pretty clear the primarly reason is to keep some junkie swole up nurse from watering down the supplies...

As far as dogging the OP, hey its wrong but all in fun. As far as just feeding answers to questions, really like I posted earlier if you just post each question as they arise you will be very ill prepared to partake in something as complicated and with as many possible long term health consequences as using AAS. I really think we would be a lot better off directing more people to do some reading than just supplying limited replies. (as I see many of the Vets Mods do)

PS the youtube video link was a great post because it met these goals as far as opening an ampoule, now hopefully the guy knows about aspiration and other injection issues, dosing frequency and quantities, HCG on cycle and PCT.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Ampoules suck! Now the manufactures can say that they are the best vehicle for long term storage (which is true) yet if you look at the majority of the drugs they are used with (steroids narcotics growth etc.) it seem pretty clear the primarly reason is to keep some junkie swole up nurse from watering down the supplies...

As far as dogging the OP, hey its wrong but all in fun. As far as just feeding answers to questions, really like I posted earlier if you just post each question as they arise you will be very ill prepared to partake in something as complicated and with as many possible long term health consequences as using AAS. I really think we would be a lot better off directing more people to do some reading than just supplying limited replies. (as I see many of the Vets Mods do)

PS the youtube video link was a great post because it met these goals as far as opening an ampoule, now hopefully the guy knows about aspiration and other injection issues, dosing frequency and quantities, HCG on cycle and PCT.
    Now I say this with respect because I do get what you mean but this last statement you make, if the guy need help in these areas do we need to post more videos for him or dont you think it would be a good idea for him to go out and do some research for him self......???

Thread Information