tansalot is offline New Member

12 week long decadurabolin, testosterone depot cycle

I am about to embark on a 12 week long testosterone cypionate , deca -durabolin cycle with some dianabol , clenbuterol and xenical mixed in at times. I know alot of people prefer a short cycle, I use to be the same way. However it seems I loose motivation fast after a short cycle and tend to get lazy. I think this long cycle will help me to put on better and more solid gains that I can easily maintain. Anyhow I just picked up some testobal (testosterone cypionate ) and decabol (deca-druabolin) genuine British Dragon products from http://anabolic-cycle.com , package was delivered domestic and arrived in 2 days amazing service. I think people will appreciate me linking that steroid supplier, they are amazing , trying to help out my fellow muscle heads.Any feed back on long steroid cycles like the one I posted let me know.
    Last edited by tansalot; 12-04-2010 at 07:45 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Please remove the source and website source. SOURCES NOT ALLOWED. Thank you.

Sorry Slimmer. I thought it was allowed. I also saw that you guys hyperlinked all my text so I figured linking was ok.
    I only linked it because it is legit source best I have come across in years.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tansalot View Post
    Sorry Slimmer. I thought it was allowed. I also saw that you guys hyperlinked all my text so I figured linking was ok.
    I only linked it because it is legit source best I have come across in years.
    **** you piece of shit mother ****er.

You can shove you ****ing scam up your ass.

THIS IS CLEARLY A SCAM. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SITE PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR DOUCHE BAGS LIKE THIS.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tansalot View Post
    i am about to embark on a 12 week long testosterone cypionate , deca -durabolin cycle with some dianabol , clenbuterol and xenical mixed in at times. I know alot of people prefer a short cycle, i use to be the same way. However it seems i loose motivation fast after a short cycle and tend to get lazy. I think this long cycle will help me to put on better and more solid gains that i can easily maintain. Anyhow i just picked up some testobal (testosterone cypionate ) and decabol (deca-druabolin) genuine british dragon products from http://anabolic-cycle.com , package was delivered domestic and arrived in 2 days amazing service. i think people will appreciate me linking that steroid supplier, they are amazing , trying to help out my fellow muscle heads.any feed back on long steroid cycles like the one i posted let me know.
    lmao!

?? Are you serious bro. I just got my products and this is a legit source domestic source. Now if you have a porblem with me I can give you my adress come down here and we can settle this.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    still not edited! Is it?

smalltime7 is offline Member
    yes over the years I have came across many openly domestic public sources that name products that are not even being manufactured anymore NOT! dude you should be ashamed you are promoting people to lose their hard earned money to a scam such as this!!!

smalltime7 is offline Member
    one of that sites recommended bulk cycle states 30mg dbol ED for 10 weeks! bye bye liver!!

Thread Information