FCVtec is offline Associate Member

Anavar & Appetite

Hey guys, what's going on?

I am currently on:
    -Test Prop 125mg EOD Week 1-8 (I might do 9 weeks on Prop)
    -80mg anavar 6 weeks Week 3 - 8
    I know it's a short cycle but that's what I wanna do. I am very close to what I think is my ideal weight but mainly trying to look leaner.
    I am on week 2 of the Var and the pumps are awesome and I look pretty lean but I think 80mg is destroying my appetite. I can't find any reports of people with the same problem on this site, I read somewhere that anavar can reduce one's appetite but it's really killing mine. I have to force myself to eat and I am no longer eating enough because of it. Went down 2 pounds, I am not trying to lose weight... I already look pretty lean. I want to improve that and hopefully gain some weight while I am at it. Any tricks to improve appetite while on VAR? Anyone had that problem before?? Should I decrease dosage?

-Thanks.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I had the same thing during the first 2 weeks or so but went back to normal after that. But yeah, keep on eating no matter what. If youre eating every 2-3 hours then try bringing them closer apart like every 1 1/2 hours and making them a bit smaller. You are still getting your cals in just not eating as much in one sitting, ya know. See what happens.....

btw, dont drop the dose....

sixoner is offline Member
    not sure about on cycle bro i have no personal experience with that. but injecting 1000mcg of b12 eod increased my appetite significantly...the stuff makes me hungry as a hostage..its pretty cheap too

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    not sure about on cycle bro i have no personal experience with that. but injecting 1000mcg of b12 eod increased my appetite significantly...the stuff makes me hungry as a hostage..its pretty cheap too
    X2 on the vitamin B. I inject 3 ml amps of 200 mg B1, 100 mg B6, 1000mg B12 ed. I'm running 1 gram Test, 800 Deca per week along with 100mg Proviron and 80 mg Anavar ed. I'm bulking at about 3800 calories and could eat a lot more!! VITAMIN B is the answer!!!

I already have to inject prop, and igf 1... Dont want to have to inject vitamis as well... Can I just take b12 and some b6 orally? That would work the same right?

Most of the vitamin b ingested orally get filtered through the liver. The injection is more potent. I'm not a big fan of injections myself so I just take it orally. Test prop and Anavar is pretty fast acting so 8 weeks is good enough. The cycle longer esters, like Test E, goes a few weeks longer because it takes 4 weeks or so for the long ester to kick in. Keep eating bro.

So Scotch, do you agree with the others that the b12 will take care of my lack of hunger problem?

-Thanks for the replies

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I have had the same problems with running var. You can try the vitamin B injections, or use this as your opportunity to let the drug do, what the drug does.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you are not spreading out your anavar dosing throughout the day? Something like 20mgs at wake up then 20mgs every 3 hours. Any alkylated oral will give you stomach issues when too much is taken at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    Maybe you are not spreading out your anavar dosing throughout the day? Something like 20mgs at wake up then 20mgs every 3 hours. Any alkylated oral will give you stomach issues when too much is taken at once.
    You got a point there man, I take 3 in the am, 2 in the p.m and 3 at night.. I ll spread em out more and see what that does.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    You got a point there man, I take 3 in the am, 2 in the p.m and 3 at night.. I ll spread em out more and see what that does.
    Report back here after you try that. If your hunger is still not there then add in some EQ.

UPDATE* Today I took 2 anavar around 10 am, and 2 @2 p.m. then 7 p.m. and the last 2 will be at 11 p.m before bed. I also started taking 1500 mcg of b-12 (pill). I am going to wait a couple more days for a more solid answer but today I have noticed a improvement. I actually enjoyed all my meals and I didn't feel like I was shoving it down my throat. I managed to eat every 3 hours and very hungry right now looking forward to the meal about to be delivered by the wife. Definitely a big change from the past couple days. It might a combination of the b-12 and the smaller more spaced out dosages of VAR.

Thanks guys, I ll let you guys know if that solved the problem for good or not.

Good to hear. Just to let you know EQ increases your appetite quite a bit and it's a good stack with var and test. But the EQ takes awhile to kick in like most long esters.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    from what ive researched 6 weeks of anavar is plenty 60/70 mg

Thread Information