bmcalav1 is offline New Member

dbol/Sustanon/Deca/winny cycle question

This is my Third long cylce. First cycle 14 weeks sustanon , Second cycle 14 weeks sustanon and deca . My question: is this too much? Should I come completely off (meaning wait the 5 week period from last shot) to start the Winstrol ?

Week 1-3 Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-14 Sustanon 500mg
    Week 1-12 Deca 400mg
    Week 10-14 Winstrol

Heavy PCT to follow with HCG and others.

*completely off the Deca that is.

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting cycle. Curious what ur PCT consists of.

Markosterone is offline Member
    cycle looks good bro! GL with it, I would maybe upp the sustanon to 750mg, split 3 shot a week...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    post your stats

5' 9"
    165lbs
    24 years old
    Lifting for 3 years.
    1 year very hard lifting 6 days a week.
    Everything I eat is very heavy. I come from 120lbs.
    I am very small boned as well so its alot of why I weight so light.
    My main goals are to buck up and to get cut up for spring break and Maintain on Sustanon for a large part of the summer. Havent taken any steriods in two years.

So should I use winstrol while on the deca ???

PCT is the same as the PCT at the top on PCT section of this Forum. Its very legit.
    Did my research. Just going to make sure I did it right!
    Have arimadex on standby in case of emergency too!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue07 View Post
    the man of the tides cheap mbt shoes have powerful backing; not to be taken lightly, a lots of
    distinction person like madonna, the california governor amold, schwarzeneggevery like mbt shoes in the overseas. The patient says, wear mbt outlet is can take effect different the common shoes is to build muscle, everyday wear sometimes, can blood circulation, slow down have a pain in the back; have a backache, so more busiest man is very like it.
    At this time, nike shoes to proclaim publicly new sled shoes product of 2011 spring, the next three mouths sales all shoes to be listed. There is three mouths pattern zre draw a large crowd of people, three nike dunks shoes is will be worth the wait.
    Use up the shoes peculiar characteristic feature and people says an armchair foot fell is known by the shoes brand crocs since last year release the new product vibram five fingers review, many people fell so afraid. Nor had recently, this modetling shoes wear in made the scene in hollywood super star man chain’ tatumu, this day, tatumu wear an red shirt, and wear green trousers, and his feet wear vibram five fingers shoes go outdoor. He is very solemnto go with his dress, but, at least his shoes is to be an easy-going charm, i don’t know he’s fans seeing he dress this shoes is fell?
    tiffany jewelry outlet series king scorpion necklace, snake necklace and the feather necklace, the stylist made the 18k carve the animal, at the neck, is so beautiful. In the quite surging up ardour, you can find the beautiful is forever, is like a sun go my heart, is broke the peace serenity. cheap tiffany jewelry the resonace is around the response.
    wtf???????

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcalav1 View Post
    This is my Third long cylce. First cycle 14 weeks sustanon , Second cycle 14 weeks sustanon and deca . My question: is this too much? Should I come completely off (meaning wait the 5 week period from last shot) to start the Winstrol ?

Week 1-3 Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-14 Sustanon 500mg
    Week 1-12 Deca 400mg
    Week 10-14 Winstrol

Heavy PCT to follow with HCG and others.
    Id run dbol for 4 weeks. sustanon is good, but would bump it up for better results. deca is good. winny for 4 weeks? dont bother. just my two cents. Also if you can; run HCG throughout your cycle too. Whats the point of the winstrol anyways? What type of results are you looking for. With the top 3 compounds your using seems more of a bulking cycle.

I have decided to run 40mg of Dbol for 4 weeks I was just staying more on the safe side because I am hesitant of an oral. the purpose of Winstrol is to get cut up before I go to PCB spring break 2010. But I am interested in taking Clenbutrol .. still to do some research on. Any suggestions.?

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    i was gonna do this same cycle with the exception of doing 500mg of sust. for the same duration with finishing with the winny. i've read alot of people loving it, but this board not alot of fans. i may just save the winny for a diff. cycle after. which pct did you pick on this board if you don't mind me asking bm?

PCT by Steroid .com
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Thread Information