Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    in2shape is offline Member

jst did my 1st jab ! 1st cycle - test cyp - log

was shitting myself !!!hahahaha

had everything laid out 23g to draw with ,19g to shoot with

alcohol swaps and cotton balls ,check

must of stood there lookin at my arse for 10 mins b4 the little devil on my shoulder says " man up you idiot ! just do it" lol so i did !! and i tell you what you dont feel a fuking thing !!! i was expecting some , i don know sharp pain or really intense/bad pain but seriously nothing ...

anyways cycle is test cyp 10 weeks 400mgs ew

nolva and clomid pct

have adex on hand if needed

and may run clen to help lose any added fat i gain from cycle and xmas lol but diets tight altho i do cheat every now and then ....

will make this my log 4 those that are interested with rough diet meals , training and how i fee whilst on and also when i think it kicks in and gains made etc

will keep ya all posted

stay tuned

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    You pinned with a 19g?

Spacely is offline New Member
    I think you have it backwards mate. I think the 19g is used to draw and the 23g is to shoot. The smaller the gauge the bigger the needle = the bigger the whole in your asscheek. If it worked though power to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    You pinned with a 19g?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacely View Post
    I think you have it backwards mate. I think the 19g is used to draw and the 23g is to shoot. The smaller the gauge the bigger the needle = the bigger the whole in your asscheek. If it worked though power to you lol
    well done to the 2 new guys 4 seeing that lolthx boys and yes other way round lol !!!!

sixoner is offline Member
    so i take it you got everything sorted out with lion?? good luck bud nothing to it but to do it

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    looks put together nicely

yeah sorted, still awaiting my gearso we'l see if it arrives ( gotta luv aussie customs) had all my pct meds already was getting extra whilst i had the cash i wouldnt of started otherwise id advise u do the same

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    looks put together nicely
    thx mate hope all goes well !!! only thing stoppin me would be if gears bunk fuk i hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    If you don't feel anything now I'm sure you will feel some pain tomorrow due to your virgin muscle. But don't worry shouldn't be that bad bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    If you don't feel anything now I'm sure you will feel some pain tomorrow due to your virgin muscle. But don't worry shouldn't be that bad bro.
    a little sensitive to touch but nothing major at all , maybe i was born to pin lol !!!!!!!!!!!

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good luck with cycle mate

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Good luck with cycle mate
    thx dude cheers

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good luck with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Good luck with your cycle.
    thx mate

redemptionready is offline New Member
    Make sure you let us know some results

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Congrats! I pin tomorrow morning for the first time. Scared sh*tless.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Congrats! I pin tomorrow morning for the first time. Scared sh*tless.
    bro im tellin u u dont feel shit !!! little tender today id describe it as like when u have a bruise and bump it again ....youll be fine

not sure, but think ive gotten the test flu ??? nose ran all day yesterday and must of sneezed 1000 x , head ache, generally feeling like sh!t , its summer here in australia and im never sick this time , i injected 2 mls test cyp , could it happen this quick im convinced i go it !!!

only trained thurs fri last week injected sat in bed ll day sun and todayoff too feel like sh!t not off to a good start hopeflly can shake this off and get to the gym by wed fingers crossed

ok felt heaps better today had a few cold and flu tabs this arvo anywas feeling great,no test flu symptoms!!!!

anyways did my 1st w/o since sat inj went like this

chest
    flat db 1 w/u
    inc db fly 10,9,9,8
    inc db press 4 x 8
    dec bb 2 x 6

shoulders
    bb sh press4 x 10
    lat raise 3 x 10 + 2 x drop sets
    (i do traps and rear flys on back day )

triceps
    5 x 10 tri pds

calf raises
    5 x 8 seated

everything above is s heavy as possible i dont fuk around !!! in and out in 1hr and 15mins

and i dont know if it was a placebo effect or what, but i was lifting heavier than normal and pushing thru my reps alot easier, also noticed i didnt need as much rest and was getting uiet good pumps , diets been quiet good also..... dopped the beers ;(

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    bro im tellin u u dont feel shit !!! little tender today id describe it as like when u have a bruise and bump it again ....youll be fine
    Correct. Didn't hurt at all. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Correct. Didn't hurt at all. :-)
    tomorrow youll feel a little sensitive, then day after pretty sore nothing major tho !what u runnin again ?? mines just te cyp 10 weeks might run prop week 11 12 b pct hehehe

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Man I can't wait for my first pin in 3-4 weeks, is that weird? I've just been reading and preparing so much I'm excited as a little kid at Christmas!

Running Test Prop using glutes and quads for site injections.

Good luck with the cycle man, I'll be following along!
    Last edited by TestAce; 12-14-2010 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    Man I can't wait for my first pin in 3-4 weeks, is that weird? I've just been reading and preparing so much I'm excited as a little kid at Christmas!

Running Test Prop using glutes and quads for site injections.

Good luck with the cycle man, I'll be following along!
    lol i was the same a bit appehensive tho when i pulled needle out lol .... got the bloody test flu but gone now thankfuly ...yeah will be posting plenty info so stay tuned cheers mate

seem i injected 2mls 1st time round and it made me a little test fluey lol and that was a saturday should i now pin 1ml on sat arvo then 1ml on tues nite or wed morning ??? as im splitting doses to help keep test levels stable and avoid the flu again

just did 2nd w/o

back /bys /legs

seated row 5 x 10/10/8/8/8
    lat pd 5x 10/10/8/8/8
    traps shrugs 5 x 10/10/8/8/8
    hanging deads 2 x 10 ( sore back )

ez bar curl 5 x 10/10/9/9/9
    standing alt db curl 5 x 10/10/9/9/9

45 leg press 5 x 10
    ham curls 3 x 10
    seated calf raise 5 x 10

have noticed already in these 1st 2 work outs strength is up and also weights are up already !!! i leave gym feeling like i havnt done anything, as in still fresh ,and get tempted to do more , mind you ive just sweated my cake hole out !!!

diets been good, and still laying off the grog ( id luv a beer right now lol ) next jabs 1ml on sat instead of 2 and then 1ml tues nite ...

i have had some insomnia though last few nights but wake up next day not tired ????? weird ????

apart from that all good at the moment hope it stays this way !!!!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    you should make sure you are logging your weight for your lifts so that you can gauge how much you have increased throughout your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME View Post
    you should make sure you are logging your weight for your lifts so that you can gauge how much you have increased throughout your cycle
    good point 4got bout this will do been so focused on diet /training/eating/supplements/sleep etc there really is alot to take on board .....

also a supplement update taking multi-v , fish oil , liver gaurd , zma of a nite and protein shakes willbe back n gym tuesday for chest trys shoulders again cant wait !!! also do my next ml tues nite ....

insomnia still lurching arond

and im finding myself hungry all the time so not having any probs eatin the food

and a little puffy in the face ill monitor that and run adex if it gets worse

but all lifts have gone up in weight and can clearly see if already puton size !!! yyyyaaaaayyyeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

nolva package arrived today also, so 4 all the aussies here it can get in !!! it was even opened and inspected and they stuck a flyer in saying there was no probs and was inpected and released lets hope my clomid gets thru too ..... now back to my oats, protein shake, blueberries, and multi-v fishoil etc hahahha

ok just had another ml of test cyp today sticking to the 3.5 days apart theme ....must of nicked or gone thru a vain as this time there as quiet a bit of blood where as 3 previous shots were fine.. no probs tho ...

just did w/o also chest shoulders trys

flat bb 11/9/7/7/7
    inc db fly 10/9/8/8
    dec bb 8/7/7/7
    cable x 10/10/10/10
    machine fly 2 x 10 ( got a bit excited lol)

shoulder db press 5 x 9
    db lat rase 5x9

tricep double bench dips with 20kg on lap 3x 9
    try pulldown 3 x 8

calve raise 5 x 10 ( again got excited)

getting some great pumps and def putting on size already me likey !! haha ,,, weights are still increasing and feel as strong as and this is only start of 2nd week !!! cant wait for the next 8 !!!!! diets been good, training solid and heavy as possible, taking supps as above .....

still luv the feeling of walking out of gym doing a big session like above and feeling like youve done nothing where normally id be draggin my ass out dying !!!

will keep typin update sf workouts shots strength general stuff as days go on

hope your enjoying

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Hey, I wish you all the luck with your cycle, but you know there is a members results section where you are suppose to run your log.... you shouldn't do it in the Q&A section.... if you message a MOD of Hoffer they can get it moved for you.

Good Luck

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with cycle bro!.. 1 question. Test Flu lasted 4 days?

yeah bro only 4 days then no probs with any other jab .... apparently its just the body getting use 2 initial jab then your right if it does it every time its dodgy gear so i beleive

ok off to do another w/o back bys legs b4 gym shuts 4 chrissy will post back soon how i went and another 2 mls tomorrow too b4 hols 4 a week cant take with me so will be back to 2 x 1ml every 3.5 days after hols ...

insomnia still around , appetite still up, and having weird as fuk violent dreams like real bad sh!t (damn i am hardcore in my dreams lol)

hope all the readers are enjoying if theres any lol

ok went to do back bys legs but gym shut early so did back bys only

5 x 8 seated row
    5 x 8 lat pd
    3 x 10 rear fly
    5 x 8 db shrug

bys
    5 x 8 alt db curl standing
    5 x 8 cable curl
    2 x negative set hammer curls

so 2 mls tomorrow b4 hols gunna do some cardio where i can whilst away beach runs etc and some bodyweight training lunge,s squats, push ups , inc push ups, shoulder press (hand stand against wall etc )

woke up this morning after the usual phsycotic dreams and insomnia and my face is really bloated is it worth runnin adex .25 eod to see if it eliminates bloat im not bloaty any where else just in the face ?????

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Lol merry Xmas
    Your getting weird side effects!
    I'm gonna run Aromasin next cycle. But that's mainly coz I'm gyno prone.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    well, you can run the adex and risk losing some gains...nothing major but it will stop MAXIUM gains. I just dont let it bother me, and when the cycles over you ll lose all that anyways.

hey do you have your diet posted anywhere? i was curious to see it? What are your goals for the cycle? Im guessing bulk?

Have you thought about taking HCG at all??

TheTitan101 is offline New Member
    Hey another Aussie here.

Very interested in seeing your gains! I've been training ass off for past 4 years and up from 80 - 97 kgs in that time. I think my time will come early next year - looking at same as what you are running maybe 12 weeks though plus an oral to kick start.

What was your starting weight and current weight? Hows things going? Where in Aust?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Lol merry Xmas
    Your getting weird side effects!
    I'm gonna run Aromasin next cycle. But that's mainly coz I'm gyno prone.
    merry xmas to bro lol yeah man tell me about it !!! moon face i believe they call it

have noticed nips are a little sensitive but am holding off 4 now see how this week goes then i might start adex .....

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    well, you can run the adex and risk losing some gains...nothing major but it will stop MAXIUM gains. I just dont let it bother me, and when the cycles over you ll lose all that anyways.

hey do you have your diet posted anywhere? i was curious to see it? What are your goals for the cycle? Im guessing bulk?

Have you thought about taking HCG at all??
    yeah im holdin off takin it 4 now (adex that is )gonna see how this week goes and may have no choice but to rrun it tho .... as above noticed nips were irrect 4 no reason the other day , and face is bloaty (mrs keeps reminding me) i personally dont care but hearing it all the time is now bugging me !!!! these to me sound like estro related sides, yes ????

cant get hands on hcg but otherwise wouldve used it got nolva and clomid 4 pct tho ...

few adex questions

1cc=1ml ??

is it liver toxic ??

taken orally

.25 eod as a start ??

diet wise ill type 1 days worth and rest are similar
    1)oats and protein shake 30gms or 4 eggs (2 whole 2 whites) 1 piece seeded toast

2)opposite to above

3)chicken tuna turkey salad sandwhich x 2

4) train and shake 30gms

5) steak/turkey,chicken,fish,pork, vegies=greens carrots corn potato or rice

multi -v , fish oil, milk thistle plenty water

roughly anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TheTitan101 View Post
    Hey another Aussie here.

Very interested in seeing your gains! I've been training ass off for past 4 years and up from 80 - 97 kgs in that time. I think my time will come early next year - looking at same as what you are running maybe 12 weeks though plus an oral to kick start.

What was your starting weight and current weight? Hows things going? Where in Aust?
    hey mate yeah i started around 80 bit less few years back and been stallin around the 90kg mark admitedly with lack of diet and training slack but bit the bullet and knuckled down ...

i was gonna do kickstart but theres a big drop off in hormones once your oral stops or even if you run prop so i just decided test cyp 10 weeks however have got 10mls of prop so depending on if im still gaining at week 10 ill run prop 4 last 2 weeks and then will take me into pct 3 days later..

start weight was 90 now 92 how ever body composition is changing by this i mean im losing fat and bulking /building muscle so altho scales basically staying the same i can already see change in body def more lean and def bigger muscles all over , even my mrs commented and there few and far between ....

sydney brotha ... you ??? get your posts up and you can pm me think its 25 or u might be able to now cant remember ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information