Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow Eyes

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    First off lets keep this debate clean from any flaming, we often don't all agree and have different opinions on certain issues so lets continue in an adult way...

Second, whilst i agree making your own gear is imo safer than buying ugl, at least you know you've made it clean and correct. Theres still the issue about the legitimacy of your source, most powders come out of China and lord they make or copy some real rubbish as ive found myself. I therefore believe calsate has some very good points....

Jmho....
    Exactly, they have no idea what they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Its plain and simple, you are buying the powder correct? There is no way of knowing that 1 g truly equals 1,000 mg. Its impossible. And its also impossible to know if what you are buying is truly the right substance. So please don't say I don't know what I am talking about because you and no can ever prove any of the powders is truly accurate. So actually I am very very correct.
    AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Welcome to grade 8 chemistry and grade 1 math.

"So actually I am very correct" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. omfg omfg omfg...!!! lol.

It's a conversion TO A DIFFERENT UNIT OF MEASUREMENT. IT'S A UNIVERSAL CONVERSION, NOT AN ASSUMPTION.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude, my only point here is that you are not a chemist. You did not create the powder yourself. You have no fu*king clue whats in the powder. This statement saying "ITS ALWAYS 1000MG" is BS because you can't even prove what you have! This is hormones, not fu*cking table sugar. A teaspoon of hormone isn't always going to be 1000mg because guess what? You don't know what hormone you are actually getting. Therefore, it could be more or less.
    ?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It could contain LESS active (though 1000mg of the powder would still weigh 1g), but it could not contain more than what it weighs. Do you realize what you are saying?
    You are violating the laws of mass with every post.
    The guy's jaundice has nothing to do with how the gear was made, nor does it reflect on the OP's brewing ability. Maybe he just has a shitty liver. Maybe he was abusing pain-killers/alcohol on the side. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Sure you can all you gotta do is have access to a lab and have the purity and concentration quantified, and as stated as far as a gram of powder containing more than a 1000mg's I have no plans of rewriting the physics books so I will assume that my powders are not concentrated past 100%...

As far as your picture proving you knowlege of chemistry or AAS is greater than someone elses, so the guy who gets the gold medal knows more about sports physiology than the guy who coaches?
    I'm just sayin, they have no idea what they are getting. So that comment only relates to if they are actually getting the right hormone. I'm just saying if they are expecting one thing and are getting something completely different it could be too much

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It could contain LESS active (though 1000mg of the powder would still weigh 1g), but it could not contain more than what it weighs. Do you realize what you are saying?
    You are violating the laws of mass with every post.
    The guy's jaundice has nothing to do with how the gear was made, nor does it reflect on the OP's brewing ability. Maybe he just has a shitty liver. Maybe he was abusing pain-killers/alcohol on the side. Who knows?
    Sorry maybe I am not just being clear here. I'm saying if you expecting one thing and getting something different you could be over dosing. Lets say 50 mg pill of one steroid isn't as bad but if you are actually getting another substance which is stronger and harder on body, liver etc. you are overdosing

Brewster is offline Member
    Dude, my only point here is that you are not a chemist. You did not create the powder yourself. You have no fu*king clue whats in the powder. This statement saying "ITS ALWAYS 1000MG" is BS because you can't even prove what you have! This is hormones, not fu*cking table sugar. A teaspoon of hormone isn't always going to be 1000mg because guess what? You don't know what hormone you are actually getting. Therefore, it could be more or less.

Go ahead, just keep injecting your homebrew. You will be the one that will suffer regardless. But if you are brewing your own steroids and you don't even know what jaundice is and the symptoms you probably shouldn't using steroids at allHey Man, This is a forum where you come to discuss things. I came here to discuss a yellow tinge I noticed in my friends eyes. I want to find out other members exp. I know exactly what jaundice is, I just dont think he has that

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry maybe I am not just being clear here. I'm saying if you expecting one thing and getting something different you could be over dosing. Lets say 50 mg pill of one steroid isn't as bad but if you are actually getting another substance which is stronger and harder on body, liver etc. you are overdosing
    OK, that makes more sense.
    But it isn't likely when dealing with Dbol , since there is no cheaper oral. All the orals that are more potent (like Halo, methyltren, mibolerone , etc) are MUCH more costly, so nobody is going to switch those on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    OK, that makes more sense.
    But it isn't likely when dealing with Dbol, since there is no cheaper oral. All the orals that are more potent (like Halo, methyltren, mibolerone, etc) are MUCH more costly, so nobody is going to switch those on you.
    true but still its just the fact that you truly don't know your REAL dose which is why it is not only very smart but not safe

true but still its just the fact that you truly don't know your REAL dose which is why it is not only very smart but not safe
    I know my dose

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    LOL its pretty obvious if you weigh your powder out and it weighs 1g also known as 1000mg (tricky math)LOL that it cannot contain 3 g of dbol . Thats like saying I have a 5 galon pail with 8 galons of water in it I think its too wet : )

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Doctors sounds like liver/kidney problem due to the gear plenty of supps u can take to try and avoid eg milk thistle

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    There are labs to get your product's purity checked. We get it cal; you're anti-homebrew. Can we move on now?

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    LOL its pretty obvious if you weigh your powder out and it weighs 1g also known as 1000mg (tricky math)LOL that it cannot contain 3 g of dbol. Thats like saying I have a 5 galon pail with 8 galons of water in it I think its too wet : )
    hahahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information