supe3 is offline Associate Member

injection issues with blood... (already searched the forum)

When I inject (I almost always use my gluts) I asperate just as I should, and I get no blood when I draw back so I know I am not in a vain. After I finish injecting very slowly I withdraw the needle and and I sometimes have a fair amount of blood come out from where the needle was. It does not skwirt out, but It does flow pretty good untill I place some presure on it and then I will stop in a second or two. Sometimes I can inject and no blood comes out or anything. Could it be that I have gone through a vain? I use a 1.5" 23G needle and I am injectin .5cc of Test E. The only thing that I know I might be doing a little wrong is that I CAN NOT get myself to "jab" the needle in. I physicly can not get myself to stab myself quickly like i know I should. I instead just hold on tight to the needle and apply slow steady preasure intill the needle is all the way in. Make fun of me if you must.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes you've nicked a vein on the way in, its common and nothing to worry about.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Btw don't worry about injecting slowly, i do the same...

However you need to learn to relax, if your getting tense then chances are your glute is tense thus making the injection much more painful and difficult....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    i can say that I am relaxed, and I am sitting when I do the injection so I know that glut is relaxed. I only get a little worked up when I have tried to "stab" the needle in. I don’t know why but I just can’t do it. I’ll try and move my hand fast like I am going to do it and just before I stick myself I just stop, it’s really funny. My wife watches and laughs and then begs me to let her stab me. Sick bitch.

Thread Information